Tomorrow at Noon

*

Three weeks later, work has been normal. Minus the daily fights that Henry and Zeke have, but that's becoming the new normal..... I haven't seen IT or Cynthia, so maybe it's just done. I don't really know honestly, but I can hope. Yet, hoping doesn't do anything, considering today is the day..... Cynthia and Pennywise back for me, they gave me a break, but they are back again.

It was finally Saturday, I woke up to the sound of Rocky barking at me because his food bowl was empty.

"Shut up!" Henry groaned.

I got up and fed him, Henry was shirtless, just wearing sweatpants as he got off the couch.

"He was hungry, he sounds the same as you." I stated.

"I do not get annoying when I'm hungry!" Henry defended.

I gave him the 'really?' look in return.

"Whatever, you love me anyways." He smirked wrapping his arms around me.

"I guess..." I sighed playfully.

Then there was a knock at the door causing Henry and I to jump apart. The door opened and Butch walked in with a beer in his hands.

"Henry, get your shit packed up by next Saturday." Butch told him.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"Ccccccause I got enough money, we're moving into an apartment on a mile or two away from Lee's place so that I can come over here easily." Butch explained, "I shouldn't answer to you, you should just listen for once in your damn life."

"I-" Henry started, but I gently elbowed him so that he would shut up. He closed his mouth and we waited for him to leave.

"So you're leaving now....." I sighed as soon as he left, feeling a deep sadness take over.

"Hey, like he said I ain't gonna be that far away, just a mile or two away..." He said softly wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, but it's gonna be weird...."

"Why? Cause you don't get to wake up to a sexy beast every morning?" He asked.

"No, I'll still look in the mirror in the morning, even when you aren't here." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes with a small chuckle.

"I still get to stay here till Saturday."

"I know, but I wanted you gone before, but now I want you to stay..."

"I wanna stay too, but my dad will be over here half the time anyways so I'll just come over too." He smiled.

"I love you..." I said softly.

"I love you too, princess." 

"So what are you doing today?" I asked.

"Going with the guys around town, and Victor's girlfriend. You?"

"Going to the quarry with a few friends." I told him, I was meeting the Losers club to try to figure out what to do about this fucking clown....

"You mean Zack?" He asked.

"Okay, you work with him now... You should at least know his name, and no. I have more friends than just Zeke." I told him.

"Whatever you say." He chuckled.

"I do!" I defended.

"I never said you didn't!" He smiled playfully.

"Yeah, but you thought it...." I said narrowing my eyes in a teasing way.

"Yeah, but I didn't say it!" He defended playfully punching me.

"Wow...." I giggled.

"Well, I gotta go..." I told him.

"Alright, I'll see you later, sweetheart." He smiled walking out the door with me. I love all the nicknames. We got in our seperate cars and went seperate ways. 

As I was driving I saw a sign.... A cardboard sign being held by a clown, IT, the clown. Beside him was Cynthia.

You'll float too! The sign read.... I could only think of one thing to do, I gave them the finger and drove faster.

*

"You were supposed to be here 5 minutes ago!" Richie complained.

"I'm 10 minutes early!" I defended.

"The rule is to be 15 minutes early." Richie retorted.

"Fuck you." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Ehh, no thanks." He said looking me up and down. My jaw dropped slightly.

"You're dead trashmouth." I said running after him. His eyes widened and he ran, but I'm faster considering I run and he sits in arcades. I grabbed his arm and spun him around lifting him up and over my shoulder.

"Put me down! I'm sorry, I meant your beautiful!" He rambled with a few small laughs. I walked down the paths so that I could be closer to the water with Richie over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I walked until we were about 3 feet above the water and dropped him into the water. He went under and quickly came back up, his glasses in his hand as he wiped the water out of his eyes. He flipped me off and then reached his hand up so I could pull him out of the water.

"Hell no, you'll just pull me in." I told him.

"Help me!" He complained, "You're beautiful, happy?"

"You pull me in, Trashmouth, and you're dead." I told him with a little giggle. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, he stood beside me and then pushed me into the water. I went under, water filled my nose. I came back up and flipped him off.

"You said that if I pulled you in, I'd be dead. Technically I pushed you which isn't the same thing and-" He started, I pulled myself up and Eddie started laughing.

"Okay, you are still an asshole." I stated.

"That's what my mom said too." Richie said, then he started laughing.

"Anyways, why did you guys need me to come down here?" I asked.

"The clown, have you still been seeing him?" Eddie asked.

"No..." I lied, "I'm sure he's gone."

"No, but we know where he lives now. I saw him yesterday." Beverly said.

"Well, good luck with that. I choose life." I stated.

"N-No, please he-help us." Bill stuttered.

"Fine...." I sighed.

"Thanks... Jerk...." Richie sighed playfully punching me.

"Shithead." I retorted teasingly, lightly shoving him.

"Enough, we need to plan this!" Eddie said finally. Richie teasingly stuck his tounge out at me, I just rolled my eyes in response.

"So what's the plan?" I asked ringing my hair out.

"We go to Neibolt street, into the house and then we fight it...." Richie said, "That is Bill's fantastic plan.

"This isn't going to work.... I shoved a machete in his head and he survived." I stated.

"We c-can't be af-afraid, tha-that's how we de-defeat I-IT." Bill told me.

"Well, then I'm dead...." I sighed.

"N-No, we're all in this to-tog-together. Tomorrow, w-we fight this d-damn th-thing." He said with confidence.

"Alright, I guess I'm in...." I muttered.

"So meet here, tomorrow at what time?" Eddie asked.

"N-N-Noon." Bill stated.

Tomorrow at noon....

This is short, sorry.... You guys voted soooo fast so I just quickly put something together, I literally wrote this in like 5 minutes. Sorry it's short. <3 keep voting, it makes me happy to know you guys like this story...

50 votes for update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!