Say Hi to Your New Co-Worker

Shout out to thatgirl22112 for the new cover, it's beautiful, thank you so much!!!!

I woke up the next morning to my alarm, it was six in the morning. I set my alarm? Henry growled and grumbled, he reached over me shutting it off.

"Did you set it?" I asked, wait what the hell? He was shirtless, I was still in his sweatshirt, but the rest of my clothes were dry now.

"Why the hell are you sleeping beside me?" I asked.

"Yes I set it, and because you fell asleep in the car so when I put you in bed I didn't want to walk all the way over to the couch..." He muttered into the pillow, his pillow. His eyes were still closed as he spoke.

"So you could walk to the couch to get your pillow, but couldn't stay sleeping there?" I asked. He finally looked at me.

"Yeah, ya know. Shit happens...." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Whatever, I gotta get to work."

"Can't you just take the day off?"

"I haven't been to work for a week!" I told him.

"To be fair, you were hurt. Just call in sick or something."

"I'm going to work." I told him.

He stood up, shirtless. I was still in his sweatshirt. I took the sweatshirt off forgetting that I didn't have a shirt on underneath.

"Shit." I muttered.

"What?" He asked, "I'm not gonna complain about the view."

I didn't have a fucking shirt on. I grabbed a red bra, a black work shirt, and my skinny jeans and went into the bathroom and changed. I brushed my hair and walked back out.

I had a box of granola bars in my desk drawer.

"Here, have a granola bar." I said tossing him one. He caught it and tore it open. I ate mine and went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Put on some light make-up and walked back out. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me pressing his lips to mine.

"Wow..." He sighed deeply with a small smile as he looked at me.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful, and you're mine." He smiled kissing my forehead, "It's unbelievable."

"I've gotta get to work." I smirked backing away from him and out the shed, I stopped in the doorway.

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do all day?" Henry asked with a pout.

"Get a job." I stated smirking.

"Is your company hiring?" He asked, him work with me? AND ZEKE!?

"I-erm, I don't know." I stated, but I knew they were, "I don't think so."

"Oh, well that sucks.... I'll see you later I guess." He pouted with his bottom lip sticking out to tease me.

"Oh stop." I smirked, I walked to my car, Henry got into his and we both went seperate ways.

*

I got to work and my boss was on the phone in his office.

"Yes, we do have an opening.....--------yep------okay, you can come over some time today and get an application.---------Yep-------Mmmmhmmmm-----unfortunately we do not------mmhmmm----yep----okay----hope to see you soon!" My boss Mark said into the phone, then he hung up.