16th Birthday

The day came.....The day before my birthday, my birthday has always been my least favorite day of the year where my parents are gone on their annual Business trip and I am left to fend for my self that whole week! But this time it kinda sucked because I was turning 16. I usually spent my birthday with my aunt but she moved to California so that was out of the question. That day at school was fine and pretty normal I told Kristy about my birthday and she wanted to take me out for bowling and I thought that sounded like a lot of fun so I told her I would go she said she would take care of everything and by that I just thought she meant food. Well the next day I got to bowling alley she did not just take care of food. She took charge of renting out the whole place bought a TON of pizza and ice cream and decorated the entire bowling alley! " Woah Kristy don't you think this is a bit much!" I stuttered still in shock of the beauty of the bowling alley. "Well none of this would've been possible without a little help!" Exclaimed Kristy. Out from behind her walks...."BRANDON??!!?!?" I stood there frozen. I couldn't believe that my hot next door neighbor/crush had come to my birthday party!! "Ya Brandon is the one who did all this I just said we could do it here." Kristy leaned over to me and whispered "He was very anxious to help" (nudge)(nudge) "So what did I do when a big strong guy came in here and said he would do anything for you? Well I did what any sensible person would do.... I put him to work!" Kristy said through laughter. "Hey Bella!" Brandon had caught sight of me. " I'll leave you two alone, I will just be over here finishing the decorations." Smirked Kristy. " I hope you don't mind me being here, it's just when Kristy said that it was your birthday and your family was out of town I wanted to help as much as possible!" Oh my gosh he was so hot and he had a look of desperation in his eyes that made me melt. "No I love that your here!" I said totally feeling my face getting red. "Oh and thank you so much for helping Kristy set up!" "Ya no problem my dad knows the owner so it was super easy to get this place rented and private and stuff."He said shyly. Kristy's cousin Bailey later came and then me and Brandon were on a team against them. It was my last turn if I made a strike we would win if not it would be a sorry loss. *clunk* the ball rolled down the alleyway.......slowly.......surely.....
STRIKE!!!!!!!!!! I turned around and in our excitement Brandon ran and picked me up and hugged me as we were spinning in circles then slowly we came to a stop the world felt so slow then we just stop and lock eyes and it felt like no body else was there. We stayed like that until Kristy blurted "Why don't you just kiss her already!" We both look at her and I gave her the iciest stare I could muster. She got the hint to leave and so they did they went into the other part of the building to go return the bowling shoes. Brandon looked back at me and did a little half smile then leaned in close to my ear and whispered "Happy birthday Bella Rede" He pulled away and he was redder than I was. I then went up to him and just as he did whispered thank you! Blushing, I was just thinking what a great birthday this had been!