Chapter 5: The walk to school

The next morning I got up and ready for the day. I got really cute for some reason we'll probably because I have a really HOT neighbor. I mean "whaaatttt giiirrl you crazy" I didnt say he was hot. Ok I totally said he was hot I mean common! That wavy blonde hair and those rippling muscles and those eyes!! They were bright blue they were beautifully clear like beach water you would see in a dream, sparkling with beautiful flecks of a darker blue. I woke up from my day dream and walk out to start for school but Brandon was walking out at the same time so I tried to walk a little faster that way it didn't look like I was following him.
As I was trying to speed up I heard..."wait up!" I turned around to see Brandon running up to me. "Hey I was waiting for you so we could walk together." Did my brain just here that correctly did he wait for ME? "Ya I think your cool and I wanted to walk to school with you if that's ok?" "Ya no of course.....I would really like that!"
That same day we walked home from school together and as it turns out we had a lot of things in common! It was great we made a plan that everyday we would walk to school and back home......together.