Chapter 3: The Cafeteria

After I finished all my morning classes it was time for lunch, so I went to my locker to put away all my books and Kristy was there, so we walked down the hallway out through the grass and to the cafeteria, but little did we know that what we thought was just going to be an enjoyable lunch turned out to be a horrible time!
We walked in and went through the line to get our lunch and we sat down together, all of a sudden it grew very shady around us! "What are you doing sitting at OUR table!?" Shrieked a tall dark haired girl. "Ya this is our table, it's only for people who are cool and popular!" Shrieked another girl obviously one of the dark haired girl possy.
"I'm sorry this table is only for populars like us uhahaha!" Mocked the dark haired girl. "So your going to uh move....right? smirked the girl! "Ummm sorry but who are you?!" Kristy boldly said. "Ha I am Sophie! And I said to move NOW!" "Oh ya and who's going to make me?!" Screamed Kristy. "Hey Bella!" It was Brandon. He waved me and Kristy over by him. "Come on." I said to Kristy. "Let's go." I didn't want any enemy's the first day of school. Kristy and I walked over and sat by Brandon. "Hey what's up,I see you ran into Sophie!" Chuckled Brandon. Oh I love his laugh! "Ya you noticed?!" Bellowed Kristy.
"Anyway you guys can finish lunch with me!" Brandon happily exclaimed. "I would.....I mean WE would love to eat lunch with you..thanks!" I stuttered trying not to look stupid!