"Yoongi?"

"Yeah. He kept glaring at me earlier on and I found it funny."

"Is he...angry?"

"I don't think that matters when I've given you the best night of your life."

"Thank you..." The colour crimson found its way up to my face.

"I'll drive you home, where do you live?" Taehyung gripped the steering wheel.

I gave him my address.

"Taehyung...will Yoongi-"

"Don't worry about Yoongi. Nothing happened between you both anyway." The car stopped at a traffic light.

"I, uh, yeah I guess."

"Nothing happened...right?"

"He just sort of-"

"What did he do?"

"On the way to the washroom he asked me if I was having fun with you and I said yes. Then he warned me that there were 'better guys' than you before I broke away from him."

"Broke away? He held you?"

"Pinned me to the wall." I sighed.

"That's good." Taehyung laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing, we're here." He stopped the car and opened the door for me.

"So...I'll see you in the office tomorrow?"

'You will. Thank you for tonight."

Taehyung put his arms around my waist and wrapped me in a warm hug, a comfort against the cold autumn wind grazing my face. His warm breath blew my hair around and I hugged him back.

"You are most welcome." He released me from his warm embrace and walked back to his car, offering me a friendly wave before he entered the car, speeding away into the black night.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I watched Hye Rin leave for the washrooms and sighed. Taehyung had been right. When I had seen Hye Rin, I had liked what I had seen. Chaeyoung suddenly didn't matter to me as much anymore. Hye Rin was such an interesting girl, she seemed like a wonderful person.

But I wasn't going to admit to her that I liked her. There was no way I was going to do that. I wouldn't risk my pride for that.

Chaeyoung had been my girlfriend for the past 3 years. I couldn't possibly break up with her for someone I had just met.

I reflected on the 3 years I had spent as Chaeyoung's boyfriend. The last time I had gone on a date with her had been more than a year ago, even then she decided to cause some drama with me.

To be honest I had never really liked Chaeyoung. I only got together with her since Dad had told me to get a girlfriend to maintain my 'image', because 'how could the Boss' son not have a girlfriend at age 22?'

Chaeyoung had come to my mind as the first person that I could ask to be my girlfriend. She and I had been good friends in high school and I knew she liked me. At that point where I asked her out on a first date before officially getting together with her, I liked her too, somewhat.

She accepted my love and we began our 3 year journey as a couple. But over the years, she changed. The Lee Chaeyoung that I had known in high school, the sweet yet sassy girl, polite yet rebellious a little, she changed.

It must have been because she was the girlfriend of 'the Boss' son'. Our company was huge and she thought it was a mighty thing to be romantically involved with one of the bigger people in the company.

She became rude and stuck up. I hated this side of her. I would watch through security cameras sometimes as she flirted with security guards and my colleagues, shaking my head in disappointment. But my disappointment was not important, it was my father's disappointment that I had to avoid. So I continued a very superficial relationship with Chaeyoung, even after all my feelings for her had been lost.

I wasn't toying with her feelings, I had to keep telling myself that. It was for the sake of my father's happiness in me.

She kept clinging on to me like I was a trophy, boasting to everyone who would listen, and then going behind my back playing with the hearts of other men. I wanted to finally be done with Chaeyoung.

And then I could see what it was like to have freedom. I might even get together with Hye Rin if I could get rid of that awful Lee Chaeyoung.

And just how would I ask Hye Rin to be my girlfriend?

I wouldn't put down my pride to look vulnerable in front of her.

If I were to do such a thing,

I would need strong power.