Chapter one: Wishes do come true

It was sunday night. You were sitting on your bed watching Fukase related videos out of boredom. Why can't he be real? You thought while looking through your window. You noticed a light dot rushing by at the night sky. It was a shooting star. Probably the most beautiful one you've ever seen. You were hoping to see another one and kept on staring outside. Then you noticed a high pitched screaming. You immediately looked at your laptop. You were currently listening to 'Set Me Free', which didn't had a scream in it. But where did it come from, then? You moved closer to your laptop and in the next moment something crashed through the window.

"Ouch..." a weird voice moaned. You slowly turned your head towards whatever was there. Shattered glass was lying all over the floor, inbetween a young man, graced with flowing red hair and a big hat, a young man about 18-20 years old. Some of his body parts were deformed and the first thing you could think was:

I really shouldn't have eaten that pizza I found in the trash yesterday.

You kneeled down to him.

"Ay... You okay, bro?" you asked.

He glanced at you with his dark red eyes. His skin was very pale. If you burried him in snow, chances are high you wouldn't ever find him again, so you thought. "I just crashed through a window! Of course I'm not!" His slightly mechanic sounding voice raised in anger. You then looked at the art of the video you were watching a few moments ago. Then back at the red-haired man, back to your laptop, red-head, laptop, red-head.

Finally, you started to realize something.

"Holy shit..." you gasped.

"What is it?" the young man wondered.

You had to cover your mouth out of shock.

"Goddamnit, what. is. it?" he said. "Oh! Now I know!" He looked at the broken window. "A-Are you? ...Are you worried your parents will be angry at you, I-I can help you fix it! I'm so sorry. I really don't know how that happend..." he claimed.

You kept staring at him in order to check if this was real.

"Hey! Are you deaf or something?" the young man shouted.

"Fu-.... Fu... ka... Fu..." you stuttered and pointed at him.

"It's Fukase, you idiot." Fukase said.

"Hey, who do you call an idiot, Fukass!?" you responded. It was almost like you woke up from a trance.

"Fukass?!? Oh, you stupid little-..."

Fukase couldn't finish his sentence when your mother called:

"(Y/N), we're back home!"

"Shit! Fukass, hide!"

"It's Fukase! Get it ri-"

You grabbed his face and pushed him under your bed. You sat back on it as your mother walked in.

"Um... (Y/N)? What where those noises?" She asked

You stood as close as possible in front of her so she wouldn't notice the broken window.

"Nothing! I just watched a few videos, see?" You indicated the monitor

"Well, then... turn down the volume a bit, please."

"Sure thing, mom!" You smiled at her until she left your room.

Fukase crawled out. He then sat next took a look at the clock hanging on your wall. Everytime you looked at this clock you had to think about Fukase. It had the same color scheme as him.