"I'm fine Kiara!" I say slumping my shoulders.

"You're not convincing me Varun." She says crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Especially since you don't even sit here when we're waiting for our shot and go through your script." She takes the script from my hands.

"Ki, give it back!" I say and she shakes her head negatively.

"Tell me what's wrong and you'll get it back." She says.

"Nothing's wrong Ki! Just give me back the script." I try to grab it from her hands but she successfully dodges my attempt.

"Tell me why you're sitting here and not being the idiot you normally are." She says.

"There's no reason Ki, I promise." I say snatching the script back from her hands.

"Look, I've seen the way you both look at each other. It doesn't take a genius to realize that you both have feelings for one another. I don't know what happened between you two for you to sit here as if you two are over. But what I do know is that Shraddha is in love with you and you are with her."

"I'm afraid of hurting her." I say looking down.

"What?"

"I've hurt her once and I don't want to hurt her again." I truthfully say. "I feel that someway or the other I'll hurt her."

"But aren't you doing that right now? I'm sure she's probably up right now confused as to where you are. Leaving her uninformed, she must be worrying. I'm also sure that you turned off your phone so she wouldn't be able to reach you." She says making me nod.

Before I could respond our shot was ready and we were called to do our scenes.

Shraddha's POV:
"Why would he leave without informing me? I thought things were going so well between us." I say brushing my tear away.

"You're better off without him, Shrads." Alizeh says as we sit in Starbucks.

"That's not the point Alizeh. The point is that I thought things were going well, we had a great night last night. We were talking, laughing and it felt like nothing had changed between us. Like these 6 months were nothing but a faint memory or as if it never existed. Even when he was staying here it's like I felt things were getting better." I say as she nods.

"Did you think you were going to go back to normal with him?"

"Of course I did, I'm sure he also thought the same." I say fiddling with my muffin. Why would Varun do this all of a sudden after such a great night? As much as it confuses my brain, I can't deny the obvious. I need him, I need him as if he was the air I breathe. I can't deny the fact that the few days he stayed at the apartment with him, that I started to fall for him once more. I can't deny that I started to trust him again.

"I just think you deserve better Shrads, but only you can decide what you need." She says. "I'll meet you back at home, I'm going to run late for work." She adds as I nod waving her bye. I reach into my bag grabbing my phone constantly checking my lock screen for any notifications from Varun but there was none. Part of me wants to go down to his shooting location and question him about this behavior, but part of me doesn't want to and hopes to believe it could be for the best.

As I walk through the busy streets of Manhattan, the skies seemed to be turning grey. So strange to see the beautiful blue yet sunny skies, hiding behind the grey clouds as if it were to rain. Walking through the streets, I see so many flashbacks of the moments Varun and I spent together in front of my eyes. It brings tears to my eyes by the time I'm near my apartment building.