In The Morning

"Lea.... LEA"
"Oooh my lord, you scared me idiot"
"Well I'm an idiot sometimes what can I say?"
"Hey, is Jason up yet?"
"Uhm I don't think so"
"That's some good news"
"Anyways, you hungry?" Mark asked
"You know the answer" I replied. "We've been friends since like 8th grade. You know I'm always done for food" Mark laughed lightly still absorbing my emerald eyes all he could.
"Mark, stop staring would ya. I'm starving over here"
mark mumbled a sorry and left to the kitchen to cook who knows what, well is probably something easy, so maybe eggs? I sat up from the suprisingly comfy sofa and waddled to the bathroom. I hate that I literally have sleep marks all over my face. Mark was probably trying to not laugh while looking at me. I left to grab my tooth brush. I wet the briatlea, put the overly minty toothpaste on and opened my mouth.  Hu- why are my teeth getting sharper they almost look like a dog. I washed my face just to make sure  I wasn't dreaming still. Nope, I'm awake. When I thought about how to get them  back to normal I noticed them getting smaller. I thought about how to get them bigger, they got bigger. Woah that's weird and unnormal. Should I tell my dentist or..
"Yo Lea, what's up you've been in there a while. Are you okay?"
"Eh y-yes um . I'm just trying to get a knot out of my hair." Hope that sounded beleiveable, he truly cought me off guard.
" Oh need help?"
"Nope I just got it out"
"Ok well breakfast is done, I made scrambled eggs and toast."
"Ha I knew it!"
"Knew what?"
" I thought you were gonna cook eggs"
" You must be physic now?" He laughed
"Apparently" I muttered
I walked with him to the kitchen and smelt amazing, savory food aka eggs with magical stuff in them.
After I ate Jason woke up and so did Neil they just ate captain crunch cereal. Mark and I decided to go outside and teach me to throw a football. Haha like that'll ever work. Two other people tried teaching me. Both on an actually football team. Mark grabbed the football telling me how he taught Neil and another friend to throw one. We started off with the basics. Mark went behind me and place my hand on the ball telling me to put fingers between the laces. I could feel his warm chest against my back and I kinda got chills. He stepped away after telling me how to throw.
···········le time skip··············
"I showed you everything I know"
"I'm just unteachable, I've wanted to learn before but my body and hands and fingers don't coaperate."
"I could tell"
We played card games, talked about our life, and brought up past life stories we shared.
"Ewh talent shows, am I right?" Mark chuckled
"I was a disgrace in eighth grade okay? And so where you. Remember that time you wanted to learn the French horn?  OH MY GOODNESS it was hilarious."
"I know, I know"
Soon it was about 5pm and I decided to take Jason home. We had school tomorrow and I need to make sure Jason actually did his homework and not just 'say he did it'.
"Sorry to break it to ya but I gotta take Jason home. Check his homework, do my own homework." I told Mark.
"Oh I can help you with homework whenever you need me too. I mean I did skip a year."
"Ugh I know your some super genius. But I'll keep that in mind if I get stuck."
I hollered to  Jason to pick up all his stuff and say bye to Neil. He did so in like ten minutes. Anyways I hugged Mark saying my farewell and 'good luck with college' rant.

I pulled into the driveway and undid Jason's seatbelt and he hopped out staring at his 3DS. I got both our bags and locked the car doors and unlocked the house door. Look at me I'm adulting. I threw some hamburger helper on the stove and cooked pasta. I felt extra chefy so I decided to whip up some brownies. I called Jason down to eat.
"Mmmmm these bwonies are supurb" Jason said aloud while doing the ok sign with his hand. 👌
"Why thank ya"
We finished and I asked him to bring me his homework folder so I could check things over. Thankfully he actually did all his homework.
"Good kiddo, now you gotta go wash up and sleep. Can you do that for me?"
"Haha maybe. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEEEEAK!"
"Okay buddie CALM DOWN."
"never" he whispered. I was eventually able to catch him, throw some sleep attire on him and leave. I guess him running around left tired, I probably shouldn't make brownies before bed. I got ready for bed also and finished up some chemistry homework. I even remembered to set my alarm.
~1ish am~
Oooww ow ow. My ears hurt I can hear like everything ever.  Thankfully that's stopped and I was able to fall asleep again. That was weird.

A/N
I don't know if I'll continue this but I remembered that I had this story. I re-edited some things. Anyways have a good Thanksgiving too like the five people who've read this lol. 900 words