Her Own Fairytale

Start from the beginning

Neil – what does that even mean Avni? Are you saying that after all this time you still don't believe that I love you?

Avni – I do believe it Neil and that why I am scared. I am scared that all this is a dream and I might wake up soon and see that it has actually been really a dream.

Neil smiled a little, feeling his heartbeats coming back to normal slowly. He used both of his hands to hold Avni's face making her look at him in the eye.

Neil – believe it Avni, it is not a dream. This reality, our reality and I wouldn't have it any different.

Avni –but why do you love me at all Neil?

Neil – I love you because I do. I love you because the universe showed me the way to you. Even I in a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, and my soul feels yours even when we are mile apart.

Avni I love you because I didn't have a choice; I didn't ask to love you. I didn't need to love you, but I love you all the same. . I didn't need to love you, but I love you just the same. My arms aren't filled unless you're in them and my thirst is not quenched unless you are the drink.

I love you because I feel comfort in being out of my comfort zone with you by my side. I love you because every cell of my body responds to your touch, to your look, to the way you move and the way you sound. I love you because something, somewhere, directed me to you.

It was my soul and you are its mate.

I know you are scared, Avni, I feel scared sometimes too. But I promise you this Avni, come what may, you will always find me by your side ready to love, protect and cherish you forever and more Avni. And if you really want to know more about why I love you so much, just look into my eyes, and you will know why I love you.

Avni – Neil, how can a person be so perfect?

Avni asked with an unbelievable expression on her face. Neil's smile broadened before he answered her question.

Neil – I am not perfect Avni, I have my own faults, and I am only human.

Avni – I love you Neil

Neil – I love you too Avni and before I forget....

He clapped his hands twice making Avni wonder what he was doing. Immediately after Neil clapped his hands with Avni glue to his body, he returned his hand back to her waist holding her closer to him, a person, male appeared out of nowhere with a bouquet a red roses. He handed it to Neil and disappeared. Avni was surprised seeing the guy because she thought that they were alone but then she remembered that she saw some guys to outside who played a song for her when she arrived.

Neil – here wifey......

Neil's voice brought her out of her thoughts. She looked at him and saw he was giving her the roses.

Avni – what is this Neil? You have already given me so many roses today, why this now?

Neil – all the roses I gave you today had their own meaning, I color and in number wifey, and just like the earlier ones, this too have its own meaning.

Avni – and what is the meaning behind this one?

Neil – collect it first before I tell you.

Avni –okay, she said while collecting it.

Neil – this is for the note you just read. If you look carefully, you will see that there are two different shades of red roses there.

It was after Neil said that, that Avni noticed it was indeed in three different shades. 9 normal red roses, and 5 maroon ones.

Neil continued talking

Neil – 9 roses for eternal love. You already had 12 with you and if you add the 9 with the two have already got, it will make 21 roses. 21 roses for I am dedicated to you and you already know that3 roses mean I love you very much. So 21 + 3 = 24. 24 roses for what I said in the note. They mean I am yours.

Avni – you know Neil, I am thinking to start following you to the station.

Neil was confused as to where that statement she just made was related to anything he just said to you her. Noticing the surprised look on Neil's face Avni continued talking

Avni – I want to really see what you do in the station, I don't really think you solve cases there.

Neil – then what do you think I do there wifey?

Avni – I think you learn romance in that place.

Neil – really? He smirked at her.

Avni – yeah really.

Neil – so how did you like the surprise?

Avni – I loved it, thank you Neil. It feels I like I am in a fairytale

Neil – I love you too and well, maybe this is your fairytale wifey.

Avni but fairytales are for prince and princesses and neither am I a princess, nor are you a prince.

Neil – true, you are an angel, but that is why I said it's your fairytale. I don't think you need to be a princess to have a fairytale. It is your own fairytale, so it connects to who you really are.

Avni had tears in her eyes which Neil saw and wiped off her face before saying

Neil – no wifey, no tears. I don't like seeing tears in my wife's eyes no matter what the reason for them are.

Avni – I love you Neil

Avni – I love you too. Now shall we?

Neil asked before directing her towards the table set for them.

***** *****

Wow, longest update so far. I really hope you like it. You know the drill guys more than 25 comments before an update. The more thee comments, the faster the updates.
Neil's I love you monologue  is heavily inspired from 'the originals', just saying In case you find some similarities.
I woke up very happy today because the last thing I saw last night was the olv where Zain called Juhi "choohi"💃💃💃💃💃💃💃, that was why as soon as I woke up today I started typing. I was able to finish it only remaining to edit it since morning but then my laziness streak striked with full force. I spent the whole day sleeping and playing with my niece. I thought today was just going to be wonderful, but then came todays episode. I was so freaking pissed with the episode that for a moment I even considered stopping the story, because this is not the Naamkarann that I have signed for. But then, I thought, what is the fault of my faithful readers if Naamkarann CV's are BEHAVING stupid and dump?😠😠 So well here it is. Just don't forget to tell me how you found it and also if I was, still am the only one pissed about the Juhi Neil( ewwwww!!!!!)  🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢hug thing?