Chapter 4

Lucy's P.O.V.

Me, Liam and the exceeds head down stairs. Natsu runs of over and hugs me. Liam's fallen asleep. Its getting dark.

I bought a house and had Virgo bring our furniture already. I should get him home. "Natsu. I'm heading home I need to put him to bed.", I say. "Do you want me to walk you?", he asks. I shake my head no.

He nods and starts fighting with the nudist from earlier. I head out of the guild and see a bunch of girls camped out on the ground in front of it.

What the hell? I just shake my head and keep moving. I don't even wanna know why they're here.

I head in the direction our house should be in. Half way to the house I feel like someone is watching me. Princess it's the man from earlier and some friends of his. Loki says through his key. Shit!

"Wave, Sakura take Liam back to the guild and get Natsu tell its that old man from earlier and he brought friends!", I shout and they take off with Liam in Wave's tail. As soon as they take off the old creep and his friends come out. Start gathering magic preparing for a fight.

"Hello girly me and my friends are going to have some fun with you.", the creep from earlier says while leering me. I look at the people with him. There are 12 with him and at least 8 are wizards. None of them are nearly as strong as me. "Ice Dragon roar!", I shout and hit all of them.

Mika's P.O.V.

Natsu's sister left earlier and Natsu left just now. I didn't get a chance to ship either today. Or have a party for them. I pout while thinking this.

The door bangs open. Its the new exceeds and Liam. I don't see Lucy though I have a bad feeling. "Where's Natsu?!", the pink and white one screams. Shit!

"Whats wrong, where's Lucy?", I ask. "We were on our to the house Lucy bought before coming her and we got attacked. She told us to take Liam to Natsu and tell him that its the creep from earlier and he brought friends.", she says looking panicked. My heart drops Lucy's in trouble. I grab a sleeping Liam from Wave. "Bisca take Liam.", I order handing him to the only other mother in Fairy tail. "Gray find Natsu.", I say and he takes off. "Ezra, and Will come with me were gonna help Lucy.", I order and they nod. Those bastards are in so much trouble.