(y/n): I'll give you one chance to let her go, or else ...

Him and his goons walked closer to me, with him ending right in my face. He was a little taller than I am, but he still has zero percent chance. He tried to sound cocky, but a slight tremble was heard in his voice.

Cardin: Or what?

(y/n): Else, you and the rest of team Douchebag end up worse than after the fight with my team...

Cardin: Oh yeah, only reason you won was because your friend held us back.

Wolfe: Alright then. *deeper* Do you believe you can fly?
Cardin: Dafaq?

He then flew into the roof, whilst glowing (f/c) around his body. Meanwhile my left eye glowed the same color, a sadistic smile plastered on my face. As he hit the roof, multiple groans of pain could be heard from all over the cafeteria as everyone there was watching us. Cardin hit the ground, hard might I add, and his goons walked over to help him stand.

Russel: You ARE a freak!
Dove: You'll pay for that!
Cardin: Don't just stand there! Fight him already!
(y/n): And here I thought you could have had at least some form of a brain...

Cardin: Why you little!!!

All four of them then charged at me. Needless to say, I took a step back and they all piled up on each other. I sighed, knowing that he would keep on trying until he got me. So, I just stood there with a cocky smile on my face waiting for them to recover. Dove, who was up first charged at me again, but got his legged swept away and received a roundhouse kick to the jaw, getting him out like a light. Next up was Russel, who tried to be smart and use to knives to attack me. He tried to stay defensive and wait for me. Do you even know what a brain is? I thought. I mocked him, angering him into charging me. And this is why I'm cocky! I side stepped and kicked him in the knee, forcing him to kneel. I then uppercut him in the back of his head sending him flying, knocking him out as well. With Sky I had lost my patience... I sent him into multiple wall, before launching him through the roof.

(y/n): Look Cardin! He believes he can fly!

This got him angrier, fumes nearly coming from his ears. Wow... Never seen someone this mad before, I must admit that I'm pretty proud of myself! Anyhow, Cardin cocked back his fist in an attempt to hit me. Meanwhile I stood there like a man and waited for him to punch. With a minimum amount of movement I grabbed a tray and held it out to his fist. He hit it pretty hard. As he screams out in pain, my eye glows (f/c) once more. The same happens to Cardin's aura as he flies backwards and hits a pillar, creating a spider web of cracks.

I walked closer to him, whilst he was on the verge of passing out. I grabbed him by the collar to make myself clear.

(y/n): So, here's the deal: If you ever bully a Faunus again, you're done for. Understood?!

He nodded with all his power before passing out from the pain. I grabbed him and his team with my eye glowing (f/c) again. They were guided to the infirmary, because of obvious reasons... Anyhow, as I walked closer to the Faunus girl she seemed to be somewhat scared of me. Time to change that!

(y/n): So, what's your name?

Faunus: I-It's V-Velvet.

(y/n): It's nice to meet you Velvet!

Velvet: Thank you! B-but w-why?

(y/n): Because racism is the dumbest thing in existence, and the fact that he sees himself as better than you because you have bunny ears. The Douchebag barely knows what he does...

Velvet:...

(y/n): Anyway, if he ever bullies you again, come see me. I've still got some lunch to eat, you can join me if you want.