Initiation complete

Start from the beginning

(y/n): Run!

Pyrrha and I ran as fast as we could outside the cave, somehow still outrunning the huge ass scorpion trying to kill us. As we leapt outside of the cave, the Death Stalker burst straight through it like it was made out of paper. The sound of the breaking rocks was so loud, that ANOTHER slightly smaller Death Stalker walked out after the big one!

(y/n): YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FF'ING KIDDING ME!!!
Jaune: Pyrrha! (y/n)! It's not the relic! It's really not!

Pyrrha: Jaune! Whatever you do, don't let ---

As she was about to finish her sentence with we all know what was coming, the scorpion flung him off at huge speed. I have to admit, that thing can throw.

Pyrrha and I just stood there for a moment, before laughing awkwardly and running away. The Death Stalkers were pretty quick to catch up and normal running speed just didn't cut it.

(y/n): Pyrrha! Hop on my back! I can outrun these things!

She easily applied to my order and just jumped on my back. I expected her to be heavier due to her armor but she was still pretty light. After making sure she was safely on my back I decided to start using my actual speed. You could hear her trying to just keep her hold. Meanwhile the scorpions got farther and farther behind us, hell we even managed to pass Jaune.

After a short while of me running we arrived at the real temple where an audience was waiting for us. I let Pyrrha go of my back, as most of the people gathered were just standing there, trying to comprehend that I just ran in at amazing speed. Even Pyrrha just stood there with wide eyes.

(y/n): What?
Guy: DUDE!

Blake: Did he just run in at insane speed?

Ruby: HEADS UP!

Damn it Ruby... Can't we have you walk around freely for one day without me watching you without doing something stupid? She fell from the sky with Jaune heading straight for where Ruby was going to be in a small second. Shit...

in head

(y/n): Wolfe! Help them!
Wolfe: ...

(y/n): DUDE! Please!

Wolfe: Fine! Just this once.

(y/n): Thank you! I'll let you out in a moment, I've found a nice opponent for you!
Wolfe: Wait, you're letting me out?!
(y/n): In a moment, just help Ruby and Jaune, man!

reality

I could feel that pain in my left eye, but it didn't matter. I used Wolfe's semblance to keep Ruby in the air just long enough for Jaune to pass under her. I then ran over to where she was going to fall and stood at the spot ready to catch her. As expected, she landed right in my arms bridal style. I blushed slightly, since I didn't expect it to look like this. Ruby slowly opened her eyes, looking around for a while until she saw me holding her.

Ruby: (y/n)!!! THANK YOU! Thank you!

(y/n): It's alright Ruby, I just hope Jaune's alright...

Ruby: Hey (y/n)?

(y/n): Yes?

Ruby: Can you put me down...

We both blushed for a second before I gently put her on both legs. We were then interrupted by Guy laughing.

Guy: HAHAHA! That was awesome!
(y/n): What's so funny about me catching Ruby?

Guy: Not that! Jaune crashing face first in a tree! HAHAHA!

Ruby: That's not very nice Guy!

(y/n): You have to admit, it's kinda funny to see. Heh...

Ruby: (y/n)...