Initiation complete

Start from the beginning

(y/n): No problem man!

As I jumped on top of his spear, Weiss walked in on us, grunted and then turned around. After a few more moment of silence I could hear, what I thought was, Ruby screaming something about her coming back.

(y/n): Jaune, I need you to prepare to fall.

Jaune: Why?
(y/n): Are you really asking me this??? *sigh* You're hanging by your hoodie...

Jaune: So?
(y/n): Which means that if I pull it out you'll fall!

Jaune: ...

Jaune: Just tell me when you pull it out, okay?
(y/n): Deal, but I can't promise the exact moment. This thing seems to be pretty stuck...

(y/n): I'll start pulling now though.

After a few tries it eventually budged a small amount, not enough to get Jaune loose though. I decided to give my all on one pull and it literally flew out of the tree, landing right next to Pyrrha. Jaune landed on his butt, that has to hurt right? I landed on my feet, luckily for me.

Jaune: Ouch...

(y/n): Hey there Pyrrha!

Pyrrha: Hello again!

Jaune: Oh, hey pyrrha!

(y/n): Well, you wanna travel together towards the temple?

Jaune: Wait, aren't I your partner?
(y/n): Nope!
Pyrrha: How?
(y/n): Well, for starters I never made eye-contact. Besides I already have a partner! So Jaune, It appears Pyrrha is your partner!
Jaune: YAY!
Pyrrha: Who exactly is your partner?

(y/n): Do you remember the boy I was talking with before I walked towards you and Weiss while preparing?
Pyrrha: yes I remember him. Guy right?
(y/n): That's him, but since he wanted to go to the temple and I saw Jaune flying by, I wanted to help Jaune. He went to wait for us at the temple, while I made sure to help Jaune!

Jaune: You're a good friend you know that.

(y/n): Now I do! So, shall we go?

Pyrrha: Great idea!
Jaune: Let's go then.

We followed Jaune to almost the right direction. He wasn't completely wrong but he didn't go straight for the temple I saw from the sky. I shouldn't tell him he's going the wrong way in front of someone who has already fallen for him. Not to be rude, but how does she fall for someone in just ONE day?! As long as Jaune isn't oblivious to it for too long they can do what they want, I guess. Anyway, after a while of walking we found a cave. Still not the moment to speak up and correct him.

We just walked in, after Jaune made a torch that is.

Jaune: I think this is it!
(y/n): I doubt it...

Jaune: Don't be so pessimistic!

Pyrrha: Jaune, I think (y/n)'s right.

Jaune: Pyrrha, *sigh* I made a torch. Can we just pretend I did this for the temple?

(y/n): Alright, alright. But you're going to hear it if I'm right.

Jaune: Deal!
(y/n): Pyrrha, ready your weapons! We don't know what's inside this cave.

At that moment Jaune stumbled and dropped the torch, thus taking away our light source. I could still see just fine, cause long live the Faunus! Jaune on the other hand found a yellow glowing thingy...

(y/n): The hell is that?
Jaune: It's the relic!

He tried grabbing it, but as soon as he touched it, it pulled away. Jaune tried grabbing it harder and managed to hold on to it. Bad idea, since that thing was stuck to a death stalker! How the heck did I NOT see that shit?!?!