Finding Out The Evil

After Liam saved my life we got our room and put our stuff away.  Im sharing a room with Brittany.  Liam gets his own room.  

After all of that we went to a library to do some reserch on vampires.

Hey Liam.  I say looking at a book I found about vampiers.

Yea Ammie?  He says looking up from a book he's reading.

Is there a kind of like being that wants to like kill us or something haha!! I laugh.

*Looks at him as he flips a couple of pages.*

Umm.....Brittany and Ammie.... come here.... He says scared.

*Rushes over*

What is it?  I say thinking he might be on to something.

Right here it says that there is l.  He says pointing to a paragraph.

The evil is....oh my god..... He says unable to finish his sentence.

What is it?  Brittany says scared.

Wer......Werwolves....  Brittany says reading the paragraph.

It says here that there is only six werwolves left in the world.... I add reading the paragraph.

They look like normal people unless they know that there are vampires.  Liam says.

It says that when all of the vampires are together they get together in the same place.  For one mission....to kill us.... I say flipping the page.

What are we going to do?  How will we know if they are werwolves.  And how will they know that we are vampires?  Brittany says panicking.

Well look around, be careful of your surroundings and dont talk to anyone but Ammie and I.  Liam says trying to calm her down.

O...ok.  Brittany says trying to calm herself down.

*Looks around seeing if anyone was listening to our conversation*

Look.... I say pointing to a guy looking at us. 

He might be a werwolf.

*Looks at the guy run off*

HEY YOU COME HERE!  Liam yells and chaces the guy outside.

As me and Brittany run after them we see the guy transform into a werwolf.

His eyes turn bright green and a bark comes out of his mouth.  He gets on all four and his clothes disinagrate.  Leaving his fur to come and cover his whole body.  He snarles at Liam then pounces.

Liam looks at him freezing him in mid-air.

What are we going to do?  I yell at Liam.

I dont know he knows now.  Liam snaps back not taking his eyes off of the werwolf in mid-air.

I look straight up at the werwolf.

I feel a tingleing in my feet and then my whole body goes numb with energy.

I concentrait on his eyes and feel the ground shake.

I see hands come out of the ground and grab the werwolf instantly un freezing him.

All you hear is the werwolf whimper as the hands drag him to hell.

*Gasps for air*

What...just...happend? Brittany said scared to death.

I dont really know.  I answered as scared as her. 

Liam says astonished, Well not theres only five more werwolves left in this world.