Italy's New Visitors.

Ok so where are these people? I say to myself waiting at the Italian airport.

Britnnay and Liam should be here any second now...There! I say looking at the people coming off of the plane from Canada.

Theres Liam. *looks around* And theres Brittnay! I said spying the girl as she makes her way over to me.

Hey! Are you Ammie? Brittnay said looking me up and down checking me out..

Yupp! Are you Brittnay? I asked doing the same to her.

Yes mam'! Brittnay said with a country accent.

As I turn around I see Liam hurrying over to us.

Soo... Liam says when he finnaly gets to us.

Where do we go?

Well lets see... Brittnay says pulling out a map of the area.

We go...here! She says pointing to a four star hotel located in the heart of the city.

Well lets go already! I say leading the way outside.

Umm.... Liam says as we step out of the airport

Which way? I add in

This way! Brittany says pointing in some sort of direction.

I whisper to Liam. Shes going to be a hand full...

He laughs then whispers back. What is she 15?

I think so... I answer blushing.

Wait. Liam says. Can we get a car?

No, I did some research and I dont think we can get a car that fits in everything. I say pointing to my six bags of clothes.

Brittnay wait up!! Liam says rushing to her dragging her back to me.

He whispers in her ear thinking I cant hear. Shes the all powerfull one.

What am I? I said budgueing in on the subject of me.

Your the most powerful one out of all of us. Theres only three of us. We all have powers, my power is turning freezing anything. Brittnays power is spells and magic. Your power is fire and the control of demons.

Shocked I say, I was just told im a va-

Liam runs over and covers my mouth.

He whispers into my ear, If people know what or who we are all hell will break loose.

But I was just told EVERYTHING yesterday and now im learning all of this today?? I whisper back.

I will explain when we get to the hotel. Liam replies.

*Looks around*

Are you ok Ammie? Brittany says looking at me worried.

Yea....just a little shocked.... I reply too her still looking around.

Liam grabs my face, Listen to me ok? I like you... I know I just meet you but calm down everything will be ok.

I look into his eyes and see love and passion.

Ok I say not taking my eyes off of his...waiting for him to kiss me. But he pulls his hands off of my face and helps me by picking two of my bags up.

I think its time for us to get a move on. Brittany says walking in the direction she pointed in.

Ok lets go then! I say grabing the rest of my bags.

Come on Liam! We got some walking to do! I add in looking at my friend.

Ok! He says winking at me.

As the three of us start to move on wards in our journey we relise we will be living with each other for sometime. And I want to know what my power means to be the "all powerful one" is fire and controling demons really special?