💕Coffee | Tododeku

Start from the beginning

The small brunette nodded and after seconds of silence passed by, she decided to use this opportunity to talk. "I take it that you still have feelings for Katsuki" She said and watched as the green-haired male slowly nod.

Uraraka took notice of the tears that he tried to hold back but some made their way down his cheeks and hit against the wooden stair. Before she could say anything, Deku turned on his heels and walked away.

"D-Deku! Where are you going!?" She called out and saw that he wasn't responding and let out a sigh.

"He better not do what I think he's gonna do" she mumbled before going back into her house.

*~*~*~*~*

Deku walked another three miles over to Katsuki's apartment full of confidence to ask him if they was a chance they would ever get back together. He felt like he waited a good amount of time as well as preparing the words that he was going to say but after approaching the front door, his confidence began to diminish.

He nervously reached his hand out and saw that it was shaking uncontrollably. He never knew he was that anxious to actually go through with this but after letting out a few breaths, he placed his hand on the door knob.

What am I doing? Should I really do this or should I just leave? He thought and gave it a few thoughts.

If this works out, Katsuki and I will be together and I don't have to worry about going on more blind dates and I don't. . . Without wasting another second, Deku swung open the door, shocked that it was unlocked, and looked into the living room and grew shocked at what he saw.

On the couch, Kirishima laid on top of Katsuki as loud moans escape from the two sweaty and aroused males.

"K-Katsuki!" Deku breathed out before covering his mouth catching both of their attention. They both were extremely confused of Deku's appearance but were also embarrassed. "You've really done it this time!" Katsuki growled.

Deku quickly ran out of the apartment room and he haven't even reached the end of the hall that Katsuki already caught up to him and slammed him against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He yelled in rage upon having to be interrupted from his sexual interactions with his boyfriend.

Deku's hands were over his mouth to prevent a cry from escaping. Millions of tears were already streaming down his cheeks after seeing the sight and all he wanted to do was cuddled up against the wall that he was pushed into and cry.

"Answer me!" Katsuki yelled receiving an "okay!" in a terrified and hurt tone.

Katsuki let go of his grip from Deku and watched as he wiped away the remaining tears in his eyes and sniffled a bit. "I-I was just c-coming over j-just to say. . .i-if maybe you and I h-have a chance a-at b-being together again" He stammered.

He felt Katsuki's hand grip onto his cheeks quite hard,receiving a high pitched shriek, and pulled his face just inches away from his. "You mean to tell me that you came over to my place to waste my time with that nonsense!?"

At this moment, tears were yet again streaming down Deku's face. He tried to apologize but was interrupted by Katsuki yelling at him and his hand gripping tighter on his cheeks which prevented him from talking back.

After he was done ranting, Katsuki pushed Deku away from him as his back hit against the wall harshly before collapsing on the floor feeling weak by his emotions.