Bankrupt

Taehyung's P.O.V

It was long tiring day and finally I'm in my bed.

It's been an hour I left her at her apartment that is near her University and I already miss her presence.

I miss her.

As I was walking downtown to kitchen I can hear mom and Granny's conversation from the other room.

"This few years we are so much in crisis and we didn't pay the money we took from the bank. I'm so frustrated right now especially about Taehyung's future" That's clearly Mom's voice. She is crying. Omg why is she is crying?

"Sweetie it's okay. Have faith on God." It was my Grandmother's voice. "Besides we don't have to worry about my Taetae, he already finished his studies and he will be joining his father's business soon."

"Business?! What business? We all gonna be broke and homeless. I already sold my Parlour shop but still we are in a huge debt" I can hear her crying while saying this.

What?! What the fricaty frack. What is going on Dad's company?!

Mom's favorite hobby was working in the Parlour. She and garndma spends most of their free time in Parlour.

All my life they haven't said anything about this and I like a dumb child spent so much money on bunch of useless things.

I am now really shooked.

We are gonna be homeless? The thought itself is terrifying. Imagine begging from street to street.

Oh Almighty God in heaven I'm sorry for not praying regularly but please help my family out from this chaos. I swear I will pray regularly from now on.

"Don't talk rubbish. You should think about my Taetae's future. My baby Tae will have bright future ahead."

"Yeah he will have bright days because the sunlight will be on his face since he will sleeping near streets. That is the only bright future I can think of." Mom said in a rude tone.

"Ugh you are so stubborn. What about my Son. He has been really stressed and restless since when I also don't know. He lost so much weight. Oh my poor son. "

"I know I know", I can hear my mom sigh. Really I had no idea that we are in a huge mess. And most important thing I have been living my life based on lies.

I stormed off that place and went to my room.

I was lying on my bed and God knows how many hours but I did nothing but only thinking about my life, my family, my Dad's business.

I will do anything to save my family's business. I think it's my turn now.

Asma's P.O.V

2Days before wedding

"Cmon you lazy asses. Get up and do some work. " I can hear my Mom litterally screaming at the other side of the door.

Actually I was the only one still lying down on bed. I can see my friends are getting ready for what? Oh for Spa.

We all heading to spa. This is first time actually my first visit.

Whatever I got up and was preparing myself for this stupid spa.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" A high pitched screamed was filled inside the spa, "I fucking hate all of you". Tears were flowing down when the some ladies are waxing her unshaven legs.

"Ammu I thought we all are here to get massages or something not tieing me to the bed and forcefully waxing my legs. It fucking hurts."

"Mind your language. And beside look at your legs. It looks like a caveman's leg not a girl's." Her mother said and her friends are not doing anything but laughing hardly and enjoying the view.

"Asma its ok." Nadia said while patting Asma's hair. "Beside all of us have done this except you. You are rejecting my offer that's why you were forcefully tied down to do this."

"Well I'm not the one who is getting married. It's Jasmine's wedding not mine."

The room was filled with Asma's scream. The waxing was painful though. Well not much but she is being dramatic af.

After waxing Asma was coughing and panting hard. "Damn that was a really good show", Lucky said while Asma's mother was paying money to the cashier.

"Yeah omg her expressions were really something. It was impossible not to laugh", Nadia said while doing high five to Lucky and Jasmine. When they turn their heads in the direction of the miserable girl, she was showing middle finger to them.

They all were laughing even after getting on the car.

A/N:- Please vote and leave comments. It makes me happy.
(^ω^)