title of your story or chapter

The next day when i arrived at school i was nervous what was he going to think? that night at the movies was totally uncalled for adn i knew it was wrong. but somehow i fet it was right. The way he reassured me to see if i was okay and the way he kissed me it was all meant to be.

I awkwardly walked into the classroom sheilding my face from the rest of class. Mostly just to cover myself from Mr.Almonte. "Goodmorning class, please take your seat and open your textbooks to page 268" the classroomed filled with shuffleing pages, including mine. "Ms.Conti i need to see you after class please" the heat traveled to my head and my heart pounded, what did he need?

After class i stayed behind and watched as the sinister looks on the classes faces when they walked out. "Mr.Almonte i cant really stay that long i really have t-" "Nicki.." he interupted me "I called you after because iw anted to apologize for last night... that was very inapropriate and i-" Mr.Almonte i liked it" i smiled puting my hand on his shoulder to signal him everything was fine. He smiled and put his hand on my face "Call me Noah" he said leaning in for another kiss but this time i was happy to do it, and i was going to enjoy it!