Twisting Tuesday part 2

Marinette walked out of the empty hall with smudged lipstick  and Adrien walked out behind her wiping off lipstick on his lips, cheeks, and neck and he was fixing his caller that was unbuttoned. Alya walked up to them "hey guys, did you two here about the costume party that the school it throwing in honor of ladybug and chat Noir, of course they figured that they wouldn't be going if they live such busy lives" marinette looked at Adrien with the flyer in her hand "do all girls have to wear a ladybug mask and guys have to wear chat Noir or can they switch it up" marinette looked back at Alya. "it's where I mask of your favorite superhero.....practically" Alya said but marinette caught the practically she threw in there "Alya what do you mean practically?". Alya scratched her head " well, boys need to be dressed in proper attire and girls need to wear a fancy dress, but nothing like a prom dress really it's just like casual but elegant I guess" Alya said.

Alya know marinette hated 'balls' but she thought marinette would go if Adrien goes. "So Agreste, are you going?" Alya looked over at Adrien. Adrien looked at her and say how she was looking at him and then Mari and back to him, to tell him as if saying 'go otherwise Mari wouldn't go' Adrien caught what she was trying to say "...YEA, what do you say M'lady?" Adrien looked at marinette. Marinette looked at him confused "Ya, sure, why not" marinette said looking back at Alya. "Great see you guys there, I guess if I can get Nino to go." Alya walked away.

Adrien quickly got out his phone and texted Nino.

The text said...
____________________________________________________________________

Adrien: Hey dude, if Alya asks you to the ball say yes and if she doesn't ask by the end of nexted class, ask her to it. Say "Hey Alya, I herd there was a ball tonight. Do you want to go with me?". Or something like that. Ok?

Nino🤙: ok dude, thanks for letting me know!

Adien: No problem bro, 👍

Nino🤙: 👍

____________________________________________________________________

Marinette looked at him "does my little chaton have a plan?" She scratched his head. "Why, of course M'lady. It's only far sense you come up with the plans when we're fight akuma's" he smiled. She laughed and then smiled back. And they walked to class together.

After school:

Adrien and marinette were at Adrien's house, cuz they thought it would be a better plan to discuss what Adrian's plan was for Alya and Nino. "We're calling operation cobra!" Adrien said with a pointing stick in his hand and a chalkboard behind him with the words Operation Cobra on it. Marinette was sitting on the couch right in front of him.

So this is what the chalkboard liked look...
____________________________________________________________________

Operation Cobra!

Step 1- Get Nino to ask Alya to the dance.

Step 2- go to the dance with them and keep a close eye on them.

Step 3- make sure Alya and Nino are at the dance together and are having fun.

Step 4- set the mood and have slow dance playing to make Nino and Alya dance to it.

Step 5-  when leaving make sure they are holding hand and have the driver go to Alya's house first and make sure he gives her a good bye kiss.