How I want Lydia to realise her feelings for Stiles part 3

"I love you Stiles" Lydia finally blurted out. Stiles stood there speechless as Lydia went on to say "I guess a part of me always felt something for you but I've never been sure of my feelings and I've never been honest about them, but when I'm with you, I feel like, I'm not scared anymore, and I can finally express what I'm really feeling. Stiles, I'm in love with you."
Stiles still stood there without a word but his face said it all, as a tear rolled down his cheek he finally spoke. "Lydia I've been in love with you from the first moment I saw you, it was the first day of the third grade, you were wearing a beautiful pink dress, your hair was golden like the sun, I knew then and there, you were the girl of my dreams,and all I wanted to do was come up to you and say, Lydia Martin you are, the love of my life, but I was too much of a coward to-"
"Shh" Lydia put her finger to Stiles's lips "It's alright Stiles what matters is right here and now, it's you and me, us against the world, or in our case Beacon Hills." She said as she placed another kiss on his lips.
Stiles just looked at her and smiled, "I can't tell you how tremendously happy you make me Lydia. You bring out the best in me, I just hope I can do the same for you."
Lydia looked at him and smiled "Stiles you already have." Lydia said as she gently placed her hands on his cheeks " You make me feel so much stronger and braver, Stiles, you bring out this whole new side of me that I never knew was there, this confident, intelligent person, you make me want to be better." He took ahold of her hand and kissed it softly.
Stiles looked at her and sighed, "Lydia after everything that has happened this past year, the sacrifices, the alphas and the nogitsune there were times when all I wanted to do was take you away from this place, I know it's selfish of me to even think that, even though I would never leave Scott, all I wanted was to keep you safe." Stiles said as a weary expression came over him. He left Lydia's touch and started pacing around the room. "Lydia we've both faced death more than once and there were times when I thought I would never see you again, I never want you to come that close to death again!" Stiles exclaimed as another tear rolled down his eye.
Lydia rushed to his side grabbed ahold of his hand and locked it in hers. "I'm here Stiles, I'm ok, we both are, we made it through together, Stiles when you told me you would loose your mind if I died last year, I could never understand how you could feel that way about me even though we were barely friends." Lydia said choking up, "But after seeing everything the nogitsune did to you, and after I saw you hold up that sword and almost stab yourself, I realised I don't know what I'd do if I lost you, I can't, I love you to much!" Lydia exclaimed with tears running down her eyes.
Stiles held her in his arms and pulled her closer, as she started sobbing into his chest. "Lydia, I promise you, I will never leave you." Stiles said as he gently wiped away her tears. "I promise I will never let anyone hurt you, ever again" he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. Stiles wrapped his arms around her holding her in a tight embrace, and then he kissed her, Lydia's hands held the side of his face as she kissed him back, and then Lydia then gazed up into his eyes and smiled, and all she could do was once again tell him "I love you", and for Stiles, that was more than enough.