"N-no!  Stop!"

All I heard was laughter but none of them stop. No one was there to help me or even try to stop them. Not even Eunwoo.

I felt the cold air hit my bare chest as my shirt was already half way off. One of the girls took out her camera to record my wrecking state.

"P-please.. No."

"Awhhh she's begging. Should we pity her a bit?"

They halt their move for a moment only to smirk.

"Nahhh let's get this to the point."

As I felt they started to tug down my jeans down, I whimpered while tossing my body just to get their grip off me.

"What are you guys doing?!" They all stood up in an instant as they saw the disciplinary teacher walked toward us.

"W-we are just playing around. Since.. Uhmm.. It's her birthday. Right girls?"

The old man shook his head in disbelief. "To the principle room. Now. And you, Kim Hyejin. Follow me."

I stood up while dusting and fixing my clothes. I hung my head low from all the eyes that stared at me.

I hate the attention.

I walked behind Mr. Park as he led me to the nurse room.

"Mr. Park, I'm fine. The girls are just playing around with-"

"Stop with the shits, Hyejin. I've known you since you're kid. Heck I'm like your second father after Namjoon. Now tell me the truth while you're being treated."

He opened the door to the nurse room and greeted the school nurse.

"Hey Baek! Do me some favor."

The nurse peeked behind Mr. Park and saw me. He then showed me his sympathy smile.

"Again? Hyejinie, until when you'll let them bullied you? Yeol, you should do something to stop this."

Mr. Byun, the school nurse, dragged me to sit across him as he examined my face.

"Face clear. How about your body? Does it feel pain anywhere?"

I shook my head but Mr. Park rolled his eyes and stated,  "Don't freaking lie, Hyejin. I know how hard the girls pushed you to the ground and your wrists are basically red from their grips. Now Baek, do your job."

I winced as Mr. Byun pressed his thumb on my wrist. He then put an ice pack on it. "Turn around."

I blushed furiously. "C-can other person do it? A-a girl?"

He chuckled and called his assistant to treat my back. The nurse said that there are some purplish and blue bruised. Maybe from the impact of being pinned down harshly.

After being treated, I sat in front of Mr. Park and Mr. Byun.

"Please don't tell my father about this."

Mr. Park shook his head.

"No, Hyejin. You father must know. This must stop. They should realized that their parent's company are under your father."