Chapter 4~:Rooftops

"Are you sure you don't want to fly with me?" I asked as we scoured the rooftops. Rorschach jumped from building to building with such ease, as if he were a ballet dancer. I let a out a loud laugh at the thought of Rorschach in a Tutu. He abruptly stopped and looked at me,"Don't want to fly." He stated  in a tired tone. When was the last time he slept? He sounded like he'd been gargling asphalt and broken glass. I was tempted to pick him up telekineticlly but I knew how much he enjoyed the exercise. Plus I didn't want him to punch me in the face. I mean, I know he wouldn't but I know how angry he gets, I've watched him kill.

            We eventually stopped once we were across the street from Eddie's apartment. Rorschach pulled out his grappling hook and shot it at the railing of Eddie's home.  He began to walk across it as if it were a tightrope. Little did he know I had a small forcefield around him just in case. Once he was safely across I flew to his side. I looked around and all I could feel was my heart breaking. I looked around at the once beautifully furnished apartment, I should know, I helped decorate. I looked at everything. The poster of Sally Jupiter with the knife through it, the hole in the wall and the shattered glass coffee table. I concentrated hard to try and replay the events using my telepathy,but something was blocking my thoughts.

               Out of nowhere an electric shock ripped through my body and I felt like I was being electrocuted.  I let out a small whimper and fell to my knees, the glass ripped my stockings and dug into my skin, blood started to flow but all I could feel was the electricity seeping into my hollow bones and it eventually made its way into my head. I completely fell to the floor with a loud thud and Rorschach ran in to find out what was going on but I was busy fighting the horrifying thoughts the shocks poured into my brain.

                (A/N: OOOOOOOOOH! WONDER WHAT SHE'S SEEIN!JK. I know. Sorry This chapter is so short I just really wanted to thank you guys for being so patient!! Lerhv yas! )