Chapter~2:At Midnight All The Agents And Superhuman Crew.

I awoke at 2:25 am for no reason at all. I guess I had too much on my mind. Yesterday I had lunch with Eddie Blake, an old friend of mine who is also secretly known as The Comedian, and he seemed a little shaken and scared. Now mind you this man is a tough as nails, hardcore, fighter with the confidence of a king. The idea of HIM being afraid of anything scared the living shit out of me. As I sat there while he told me stories about his adventures with the rest of the Minute Men,The one name that kept popping up was Sally Jupiter. I remember meeting her.Nice lady.

    "I guess I wasn't good lookin' enough for Sally. Only woman I've ever loved." Eddie said. "Nonsense!" I told him,"Your plenty handsome!" Which was very true. Eddie had dark brown hair with lots of curly white hair around the back and around his ears. He had a large muscular build and he was very tall. He had a very masculine nose.  With a big ,dark brown mustache. The number one thing I can say about Edward Blake was that he was always impeccably dressed. Today he was wearing a light gray suit with a bright, blood red tie and his American flag pin. He always had this thing about wearing his signature yellow smiley face button so he also wore that. Visually the thing that stands out most is his scar. He had a long gash down his face that has long since healed but was still there.But above all the most noticeable thing about Eddie was his personality. He saw everything in a cynical way. He was a rude bastard with a thirst for blood. But beneath all the macho, all the cynicism, and all the violence, he has a heart of gold that few people truly get to see and I am proud to be one of them. He also has an odd yet appealing smell. He always smelled like cigars, Cologne,and gunpowder. As weird as it sounds I like it.

  I looked out the window and watched as a red haired man in a worn out suit walked past with a sign that read, "THE END IS NIGH"  Something about him seemed familiar but I shook away the thought. It was just too outrageous. I turned back to Eddie and finished my food. We finished eating, hugged,and parted ways. As I thought about this in my bed I heard my window open and in came my friend in the inkblot mask.

At midnight all the agents and superhuman crew,go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do.

~Bob Dylan