Yoongi's P.O.V

Chaeyoung looked absolutely stunning. Although it looked very overdone, she was still really outstanding. I must have won a war for the country in my previous life to have a girlfriend as pretty as her.

7pm drew around and the party was just beginning, I showed up in my limo, allowing the chauffeur to open the door for Chaeyoung and I.

     We stepped into the hotel and weaved past the throng of people crowding the area and made our way to the ballroom on the 7th floor.
The lights were dim, the atmosphere was electric. A space had been reserved in the middle of the room as a dance floor and I could see some already drunk colleagues partying hard with their dates on the carpeted space.

How did they get drunk so fast? I shook my head in amazement as I led Chaeyoung to the buffet table. She looked at the food pickily and decided to avoid eating the amazing spread of dishes on the table and made a beeline for the fruit slices piled high on a crystal platter in another corner because "main course dishes were too oily" or "too fattening".

And then they entered the ballroom, arms locked togther.

Hye Rin and Taehyung.

Hye Rin's P.O.V

"After you...lady. I can't say MY lady because you're not mine but you're still a lady so-" Taheyung stopped mid sentence, clearly flustered.

"Unless you're a man." He tapped his fingers on his chin as though in deep thought.

"Yah, pabo! I'm a lady and that's that!" I laughed as I smacked him across the arm.

"You don't have to be so feisty..." he pouted.

"Smile, we're going in." I reminded him.

"Yes mother..." he rolled his eyes.

The ballroom was located on the 7th floor and I could already hear the loud mysic being blasted from inside, even in the lift when we reached the designated area.

Taehyung locked his arms in mine and strolled me into the ballroom.

He was such a gentleman.

I watched my female colleagues staggering around the carpeted floor, clearly tipsy as they danced on other people and tripped over their own feet. It looked like a sleezy nightclub setting rather than an anniversary dinner party.

"Want anything to eat?" Taehyung pointed to a buffet table.

"Yeah. Do you want anything? I can get it for you."

"I'll get it myself later. Any drinks for you? Because I'm going to get some now."

"Is there anything that isn't, uh, alcoholic?" I mumbled, looking the drunkards around me. What had the Boss been thinking when he organised an anniversary dinner party like this?

"I think there's fruit punch." Taehyung disappeared in the crowd.

The first hour of the party was spent with Taehyung and I getting to know each other better.

"H..hi Hye Riiinnnn...Did you s-see the pinkeu unicorns f-floating on the ceilingggg?" I tried not to laugh when Seohyun slurred past me.

All of a sudden, I had a very compulsive urge to use the washroom.

"Um...Taehyung? I gotta go to the washroom so...I'll be back quick."

"Alright, I'll wait for you here."

Yoongi's P.O.V

I watched Chaeyoung blend in with the crowd if that was even possible. I kept my eyes locked on Hye Rin and Taehyung, they were spending every second at the party together so far.

So he HAD brought her as his date.

He kept eyeing me throughout the entire event, as though he wanted me to see them together.

Eventually, Hye Rin excused herself and made her way to the door. Taehyung didn't move from his spot, so I assumed she had just gone off to the washroom instead.

I ran after her, my footsteps padding silently behind her.

No one was in the hallway but the two of us.

I grabbed her by the wrist and pinned her to the wall.

"Let go of me you nasty little- Oh, hi." She grinned weakly when she saw me.

"Why are you here...with Taehyung?"

I emphasized 'with Taehyung'.

"He invited me."

"Having fun, are you?"

"Yeah, he's a nice guy."

"Listen up." I brought my head so close to her face that our foreheads were touching.

"Taehyung may be a nice guy but there are better guys." I growled.

"Alright, see you around!" She skipped off, forcefully freeing herself from my grip.

She was a difficult one, that Park Hye Rin.