10

"What's a beauitful lady like you doing out here alone ?" Said the stranger. "Minding my own business" i told him as alex was walking up to us.
"Why you talking to my girl like that man" Alex became annoyed.
"Sorry man, Thought she wasn't with no one" says the guy who tried to talk to me.
Alex slang his arm around my waist squeezing my ass cheek. "This is my lady" he said sternly.
"She has a man, beat it" his vain were popping out his neck out of anger. He kissed me roughly. "I love you" he whispered harshly. He walked off "are you okay baby?" Alex asked me concerned. "Yes baby i am, thank you" i said back to my baby. "C'mon love, lets head home" alex said. "Creeps are starting to ask questions" i agreed as well. We walked back to the car. As we got in he turned on the radio as "red light" Jacques ft. Dej loaf played in the back ground as i sang seductively to my boyfriend "ima fuck you at the red light" "watch it lover, i just might fuck you at the red light" alex said as he winked at me making me blush. I kissed him as we were at the stop light. "I .... Love .... You" he said between our kiss. "I .... Looovvee... Youu" i said back kissing him back. We enterwind our hands as he kept driving. The way he started at me from time to time had me WET. My baby is so fucking sexy. We are almost home at this point. So i let go of his hand and started rubbing his dick through his shorts. He just watched my hand as we were pulling in. He grabbed my hand "babe stop, you just trying to get me hard before we walk in a house full of people" he questioned me "baby its not my fault your dick gets hard when i rub it" i said busting out laughing "your so unfair, my dick gets hard when i stare at you for too long" he whined. He pushed the steering wheel up and i crawled into his lap while looking into the night. I love you Alex James Ernst....