07

Clara's Pov:
Me and alex went on a date earlier today i loved it and now we are just walking around LA. We ran into someone "Oh hey it's lll clara right?" i hear a familiar voice say to me
"Yes im clara and your sam right" i  laugh a little "Yeah i'm sam" he looked at my neck with  a confused look "well it was nice seeing you"he walked away, i look up at alex smiling that says 'she's mine' I hit his chest lightly while we continue walking "So why didn't you get jealous about sam?" i ask him "Because when a guy sees hickeys they back off" he said with his  cocky attitude. "He knows your mine" he says grabbing my waist and kissed me. "Well don't you know about the word around the street ernst" i winked at him "Are you impressed my darling ?" he smiled at me "Quiet very" I smiled back "I'm really proud of who im rocking with" he kissed my cheek "Oh baby, Tell me twice" i put my hand on my chest "You are My lady" he licked his lips "you are my old man" i tightly hugged him "baby, I don't want anyone else" he kissed me "oh love, me ethier".

 "Well don't you know about the word around the street ernst" i winked at him "Are you impressed my darling ?" he smiled at me "Quiet very" I smiled back "I'm really proud of who im rocking with" he kissed my cheek "Oh baby, Tell me twice" i put m...

"It's getting late baby, You ready to head home?" he looked at me "I dig that" I laughed ."well my lady, shall we?" He asked, Holding out his arm for me. "We shall love" I tangled my arm with his. There began our walk.❤

***
We made it to my apartment, unlocking the door and setting our shoes in the closet by the door. He sat on the couch clicking the Netflix app on the tv. I grabbed my blanket snuggling up next to my baby. He ran his fingers through my hair as we watched the movie. My eyelids became very heavy as Alex was running his fingers through my hair. I love this. Me with my boyfriend, Just us. Laying on my couch together no one bothering us. He and me are both safe. I really do love it.
*

***

I woke three hours later. Alex was laying in the same exact position. I sat up rubbing my face. Then I got up and walked to the kitchen and began making dinner. I put on a TV show on Netflix while cooking. I heard shuffling around, I watched as Alex began to wake up. "Well hello love" I smiled. He got up and walked to the kitchen. He was sneaking up behind me poking me with his meat. "You cooking dinner baby" he whispered in my ear. "Mhmm" I hummed back. "Damn baby, Cooking for me already" he hugged me tightly from behind. "Why wouldn't I cook for you baby?" I asked. "I have never had any of my girlfriends cook for me" I turned around "wait? What! So you had these women who didn't cook for a man?" I questioned. "Jesus gave me a good one. Cooking for me." He held his chest. He left to go sit at the dinning table starring at me. The food was almost done. I played Pandora on the tv. Dancing as I was cooking. Rotating my hips to the beat of the music. Alex cat calling at my dancing skills. "Cooking while doing a sexy dance for me, Oh Jesus we need to go to the court house right now, we getting married." He looked at me with his eyes full of lust. "Play your card right baby boy, and I will be Clara Ernst" He smiled widely. "I like the sound of that" he smiled. The food was now done. I made Alex a plate, I served him his plate than I ate mines. I switched to Netflix and played a movie as we ate our food. As we were eating I heard little humming from Alex. "Is it good baby?" I laughed. "I haven't such a good home cooked meal like this since I lived with my mom" He said. I think i truly make him happy.

Vote/Comment/Share