03

Alex's pov :
Im suprising clara today by showing up out of the blue .
* knocks on door *
" LEX " she yells hugging me
" hey ara " i say
I love how excited she got 😍❤ .
" lex are you sure you wanna come in i'm not wearing decent clothes " she asks "yes , It okay ara  " i say .
She opens the door to let me in . she is wearing the sexiest clothes i have ever seen 👅😍 .
" go sit on the couch lex " she tell me
Shit i want you to sit on me 😍😍 .
" hey im going to go get my mail wanna come or stay here " she says taking out of my thoughts .
" Go change ara , Your not leaving like that " i tell her " but dad , i am grown " she says childishly and sarcastically .
" Go babygirl " i said back and she walked him her room , she walked back out with a jacket on and half way zipped up and some sweats on . " is this good enough daddy " she says sarcastically . " yes babygirl but come here " i said . she walked over to me and i zipped up the rest of the remaining zip up . 
" lex your the most " she tells me
" call me daddy again i liked it " i say sexually , she got on top of me and whispered in my ear " you fucking wish daddy " . She is such a tease ..
She got back off  " well bye lex " she says "wait for me" i said catching up to her . we walk out the apartment and we immediately stop when a boy walks out of his apartment .
" hey clara " he says in a flirting way
" hey levi " she says like she just fell in love " Who is this with you " he says looking at me "Oh this is alex, Alex this is levi" she introduces us . "hey alex" he says deeping his voice "hey levi" i say to him in a mad voice .
"Ill see you later clara?" he asks her smiling at me to piss me off .
"For sure levi" she says . We began to walk off , if that boy comes over later and i am here i am going to fight him .
I wrap my arms around  her waist
"well bye levi" i tell him . The expression on his face is funny , he looks jealous . We walked down stairs to grab her mail .

****
Still alex's pov:
We spent all day laying around and watching movies on netflix . She fell alseep on my lap , she is still in her shorts and her crop top . I admire her so much😍 She could be at her worst and still look hot .
* knock at the door *
I try to get up but i make sure not to wake up clara , i succeed at getting up. I open the door to see 'levi' remember when i said "If that boy come over and i am still here , i am going to fight him". "Oh hey dude, clara here" he says "Yeah she is here but you can't see her" i tell him "Why is that ?" he says in a bit rude tone . "because she fell asleep on my lap earlier" i tell him "imagination goes very far" he says . I got pissed so i punch him and he punched back , i started pounding his face "DON'T TRY TO SEE OR CONTACT OR EVEN TOUCH CLARA AT ALL OR ILL BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN " i  aggressively yell at him. I hear clara running from the couch but i didnt stop.

Clara's Pov :
I woke up from alex aggressively yelling and i get up to see alex kicking levi's ass . I ran straight over to him and tried to pull him off of levi but it didn't work because he is way stronger than me so i had to say something " lex lex lex calm down baby " i tell him . He stops pounding levi's face in and looks at me , he stands up and levi's gets up of the ground and he puts his hand on my shoulder to help get up "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT TOUCH CLARA OR DO I HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN" alex aggressively yells
I pushed his arm off and push him out  and lock my door before alex actually kills levi  . I hugg him so he can calm down and pull his head down and i kiss his neck , i whispered in his ear "your so bipoler" he laughs "Oh really?" he says sarcastically . I kept kissing his neck , i knew he liked it becuase he kept tightening his grip around my waist .
Something about him being so protective made me fall in love with him instantly. I cant ever get enough of alex , he gives me so adrenaline .

Vote/Comment/share
Calex is the ship name
noitcarttaevol
S/O to you for supporting this story & picking out a ship name 💖
Much props 😘😘