11

Jihye walked around the hall until she found the food station.

"YES! THE REASON WHY I CAME HERE. FOOD. WHO NEEDS A DATE WHEN YOU HAVE FOOD." She squealed in her head.

Just as she thought she could get those wonderful food, Haera snatched Jihye's plate and filled it with food that she wants to eat.

Jihye can't take it anymore. Especially when someone messes with her when she's about to eat!

For the first time ever, she gathered all the courage she has and shouted at Haera.

"YOU HAVE A PAIR OF HANDS AND THE PLATES ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! NEXT TIME PLEASE TAKE YOUR OWN PLATE AND NOT TAKE OTHERS' PLATE!"

"Did this loser just shout at me?" Haera laughed sarcastically while her minions just stood still as they were surprised of Jihye's actions just now.

Before Jihye could walk away, Haera took the plate of food and poured it on Jihye, ruining Jihye's outfit.

Jihye regret shouting at Haera. If she had just let Haera have her plate, she probably wouldn't be in this state now. Now, her outfit is ruined and she's covered with sweet sauce all over. What would Woojin think of her now? She thought to herself and mentally cursed at herself. Without knowing, tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"Regret your actions now?" Haera laughed together with her minions. Other students are also laughing at Jihye.

"I probably look ridiculous now..." Jihye sighed.

"JUNG HAERA!" All of a sudden, someone shouted Haera's name angrily and ran towards her with his fist clenched. That person is none other then, Park Woojin.

"YOU BETTER STOP IT THIS INSTANT."

Everyone was shook as they've never seen this side of Woojin before. Woojin is always very cheerful and friendly but not today.

"Why do you always care about this loser? LOOK OPPA SHE LOOKS SO RIDICULOUS NOW." Haera retorted.

"Why I care about her? Because she's my friend. I think you're the ridiculous one here. You've always looked ridiculous to me." Woojin said leaving Haera speechless.

Woojin took Jihye's sticky hands and walked away from the crowd.