8

Just another day at school.

Jihye walked towards her locker and opened it to take out her Biology textbook as her next lesson is Biology.

When she was taking her books, she saw a pink envelope beside it. She opened it and read it.

Park Jihye,

Go to the prom with me :D

From: you know who

"Who in the world would want to go to the prom with a loser like me?" Jihye thought. It was probably just a prank by Haera.

Just as Jihye was about to keep the letter, out of no where, Haera snatched the letter out of Jihye's hands and read it.

"WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO GO TO PROM WITH THIS LOSER?!" Haera laughed together with her two minions as she threw the letter back to Jihye.

"You thought this was real didn't you? This is probably just another person trying to give you false hope!" Haera mocked as she pushed Jihye's forehead with her index finger until Jihye hits her locker.

As always, Jihye can't do anything to protect herself as she does not have the courage to do so.

"Hey! Stop it!" Someone shouted at Haera causing her to be speechless as the one shouting, is non other than her crush, Park Woojin.

"Oppa..I..." Haera tried to 'explain' but got cut off by Woojin.

"Don't call me that again. It's disgusting, especially when it comes from someone like you."

Woojin took Jihye's hands and walked away from Haera.

As both of them are reaching their classroom, Jihye noticed everyone staring at them, she immediately let go of Woojin's hands and ran to her seat.

"Geez what was that?...Its making my heart...flutter?" Jihye thought to herself.