Chapter 1

Lucy's P.O.V.

My training is finally done. But I wonder if the move will be good for Liam. He's excited to be able to see Uncle Natsu anytime now but he won't know anyone or thing else. They also might not understand why he has a teenage mom. 

When Natsu had found out the bastard raped me and got me pregnant he wanted to hunt him down and kill him even more then me. Sadly it was impossible. Never did aborting my kid or giving him up for adoption cross either of our minds. We both love him to bits.

Liam looks a lot like me with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, mine our brown though

Liam looks a lot like me with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, mine our brown though. He's sweet and always very sleepy its seems. He's uses celestial magic and water dragon slayer magic. He has a green exceed with purple tipped ears and tail named wave. Wave is sweet and protective. Liam insists that everything besides his Pj's has a bow tie. I cant say anything because almost everything I wear has a cape. Right now he has on a pink button up and white Cardigan, with a brown bow tie and black pants and converses.

 Right now he has on a pink button up and white Cardigan, with a brown bow tie and black pants and converses

(Ignore words and guild mark.)

I have blonde hair and brown eyes

I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'2 and have lots of curves. I'm nice until you mess with the people I care about then I'm a demon. I love read and write. I use celestial magic and universal dragon slayer magic. Meaning ever kind of dragon slayer magic. I have a white exceed with pink patches that remind me of Sakura blossom petals so I named her Sakura. She's Sassy and protective and Wave's older sister but acts like his mom. I'm currently wearing a purple and white cape, with a silky purple and white dress underneath to match, it covers one arm and on the other it has a white glove, there a slit down one side showing my thigh high white boots and a purple belt around the middle the slipts into three and buckles on one of my hips.

The train is supposed to get there in 10 minutes and Natsu said he'd met us at the station. I wonder if the flame brain will remember.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. "Hey Levi. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Can you tell me what it is?", I ask. He sweatdrops. "Nastu how am I supposed to know?", he asks. "Because your smart and know everything.", I say. Is this guy dense. He sweatdrops again.

If Lucy were here she'd know what I'm forgetting. Crap! Lucy and Liam, I'm supposed to picked them up in 5 minutes. "Shit!! Levi what's the fastest way to the train station?", I shout.

"What? Why you hate trains?", he asks. "I just remembered I'm supposed to pick up sister and Nephew from the train station in like 3 minutes!", I shout.

Everyone stops what their doing and stares at me in shock. "You have a sister and nephew?!", they all shout in unison. "Yes! Levi directions.", I say. He rattles off directions and I take off as fast as I can.

Hopefully Lucy doesn't kill me.

Levi's (male Levy) P.O.V.

How did the fact Natsu has a sister and Nephew escape me until now? I vaguely remember him talking about them now. I wonder what their like. Will they join the guild?

There was something important he said about them that has to do with his nephew's dad. What was it?