"Fred it's Will, we have visitors." He said through a speaker on the wall.

"Bring them in" Fred said and the door opened.

"That's new." Drew said.

"Yeah I don't remember that."

"Well Fred came after you both left and installed it. No one can get inside without speaking through it." Aimee explained. They all walked through the door and Hunter's walking around gave them funny looks as Drew and Roan walked passed in particular. They went upstairs and Robin banged on the office of Stella.

"What?" She asked.

"We have...visitors." Robin said.

"Who?"

"Look just let us Stella." Roan spat. Stella seemed to race to the door and flung it open.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Roan didn't answer and Jake and Liam got behind her and forced her hands behind her back. They pulled her back into the room and they all bustled inside. Roan shut the door and locked it as Jake tied Stella to the chair.

"Drew is that you? I thought you were..."

"Dead? No mum, I'm not dead, but I'm not happy." He said.

"I'm not surprised you being out there in this awful state. Being inhuman."

"No that's not why I'm unhappy mum. I prefer it. More freedom. No I meant you torturing Roan. My cousin and your niece!" He shouted. Stella looked down.

"Look, Stella, we need to talk to you." Liam said butting in.

"And who are you?" She asked.

"Number Three, you will recognise Number Two." He said. Stella nodded.

"The all great Number Three. You're the reason why Roan wouldn't give you up. Good looking guy Roan, you're lucky." Stella said.

"Don't speak to me. This was not my idea and it's not me that's asking." She snapped. Stella looked at Drew.

"Look mum we need your help. Or the Hunter's help." He said. Stella raised an eyebrow and Jake and Liam explained the situation, from the beginning. When they were done Stella was quiet. Really quiet.

"How do I know this isn't just a trap?" She asked.

"I guess you will just have to trust us." Liam said.

"These guys do." Drew said pointing to Will, Aimee and Robin.

"They're the good guys Stella." Aimee said.

"Are they now?" Stella asked. Aimee looked down and Robin spoke up.

"Don't Stella. You never give anyone else a say. They will only kill you and take over the Hunter's themselves. They need help and are you going to toss the only way of getting peace away?"

"Come on mum. I wouldn't lie to you."

"But you've changed." Stella had tears in her eyes.

"Not that much. I shrink down into a chameleon, doesn't mean I'm not still your son." Drew said. She was quiet for a minute and then spoke.

"Ok. Now untie me so I can hug my son." She said. They did as she asked and she embraced Drew in her arms. Roan still refused to look at her and Liam noticed this. He felt bad, but they needed all the help they could get.

"Will, Aimee and Robin round up all the Hunter's in the main hall. I have a speech to make." She said. They nodded and dispersed. Stella faced Roan.