6....day 9

Alighya

Today I lose my virginity. I'm not sure who I lose it to yet but I will lose it. The only person I would want to take that from me is Gabe. We gathered in a circle, oh an btw Jacob is cool with everyone now. He's just not allowed to be in a room alone with me. Anyway we are all sitting in a circle. I put each of the boys names in a basket and mixed them up. I reached my hand in the basket and pulled out the paper that read COLDEN I read it aloud and Gabe's facial expression changed to a sad disappointed face. I stood up took Colten's hand and walked into the health room. He grabbed a condom and we left to go upstairs in the attic. We got in there and he closed the door.

"Alighya ? You don't want to have sex with me do you? No you want Gabe . And you know what he can have you. I don't want to take something this important from you when there's someone you would like to give it to. I'm not that kind of guy."

"Thank you colden. Your very sweet."
I gave him a soft kiss and we left the room.

When we got back down with smiles on our faces Gabe's expression immediately turned glum. Colden sat back down as I ran over to Gabe.

"Gabe coldens switching with you!"

He smiled and then we kissed. After our short make out session. We got up ran to health and than ran to the attic, to go in the room.

"Alighya are you sure you want to do this".

"I've wanted to do this since the night you hit on me at my locker."

"Okay."

He laid me down on the large couch and started kissing me. After a minute he was now kissing my neck and the space above my shoulders. He lifted my shirt above my head and started kissing down my stomach, I moaned at the feeling of his lips against my skin. He slowly pulled down my leggings kissing the exposed flesh on My thighs. Then he moved on to my bra, unclasping it with one hand. He threw my bra somewhere in the room along with all of the other clothing we had already taken off. Somewhere in between everything he lost his shirt.

"Baby girl you are gorgeous."

I blushed at his words as I covered my breasts.

"Please let me see?"

He begged.

"Baby girl please let me see your delicious breasts."

I couldn't take it anymore his begging was making my core ache. I lifted my hands from my breasts to give him a full view of what he wanted. He started playing with them one at a time then he sucked on them. Occasionally biting my nipple here and there. He planted small kisses going down my stomach all the way to the hem of my panties. He pulled them down and threw them In the pile in the room. He opened my legs wider than I've ever stretched them.

"Alighya Baby girl , is this all for me?"

I nodded my head. As he took advantage of what I'd just said. He slowly licked my pussy sucking every so often . Making me moan with pleasure each time he touched me. He started fucking me with his tongue and it felt so good. Then he stopped. When he came over to me he was fully naked. I looked at the size of his dick with my mouth wide open.

"T-that's gonna be inside me?"

"Well that is how sex works babe.but don't worry you're gonna be fine , I promise you. It will hurt a little but not as much as we continue."

"Okay. I trust you."

"Ready?"

"Ya".

He slowly pushed inside me as the tears came running down my face as I made a wincing noise. He pushed all the way in and I was completely in tears.

"Gabe stop please!"

"Oh baby come here, I'm sorry I hurt you."

He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around him and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Okay I think I'm ready to try again."

"You sure?"

"Ya, just put it all in me fast so I don't feel it like last time."

"Okay baby whatever you want."

He lined up his tip with my entrance and entered me hard and fast. I whimpered and sobbed as I got used to his size. He started slowly moving in and out of me. This still feeling like fire. But than the fire turned into pleasure and it set me off.

"Faster Gabe faster!"

He picked up his pace slamming in an out of me as fast as he could. I felt the warm liquid drip out of my vagina. And he thrusted a few more times than pulled out of me and threw out the condom.

"I love you Gabe."

"I love you too baby girl."