4...day 7

Gabe

I'm lying down in the library on the couches with Alighya in my arms. Holding her tight as she sleeps.
I want to hold her like this forever.
I want to be with her forever.
I want to live with her forever .
I want her forever.
But she doesn't want me. She wants nothing to do with me, especially in that way. I want to be more than just fuck friends. I want her to be my girlfriend. I want to be her first and last . I want to be the only man to ever touch her that way. I want to love her the way she deserves to be loved, and I want to give her everything she could ever want.

Alighya
I'm laying here with Gabe he's holding me tight and I love it . I want to stay like this forever and ever. But he just wants a fuck friend not a girlfriend.y thoughts are interrupted by a loud door slamming.

"Where is she Gabe"!

Damn it Jacob!

"Your not getting her! Ever! So just get over yourself Dumbass. Your 20 and tried to rape a 18 year old TEENAGE girl! You are a sick and creepy perv and you need to be put in a metal hospital"!

"Gabe just bring her to me and no one gets hurt "!

"If I bring her to you she will be hurt and used"!

My thoughts are jumbled. I'm still clinging to Gabe like my life depends on it. As he's walking through this maze of a library.

"I only want to be her first, that's it. I'll leave her alone after that"!

"Never"!
Replied Gabe
We successfully found our way out of the library and back to the main hall where the rest of the guys were. He put me down and I hid in the girls locker room. I couldn't hear anything so I stepped out . There was no one in the hallway. But then I saw the boys locker room door open, and realized where they were. Considering we were the only 6 in the school I walked in the locker room to find it empty. I realized they went into the gym and ran towards the doors. I saw Jacob and Gabe lying on the floor. I bolted to Gabe hugging him. Hoping he would wake up. He seemed pretty out of it.

"He's gonna be okay lighya don't worry".

"Deven how can I not worry".

"Wait Lighya why do you even care if he's okay. I mean I thought you hated Gabe".

"No I don't hate him aiden , I love him".

"Damn that's deep".

"Wait Alighya you love me"?

I was taken back by the voice heard but than turned back to see Gabe sitting up looking at me. I wrapped my arms around him and said.

"Ya I do love you".

"Well than I guess it's a good thing I love you too".

"Wait is the game still on"?

"Yes deven it is. There are two more days tho".

"Sweet I could still have the chance to get laid by Alighya".

"Okay how about we get out of here before he gets up".

With that we got up and walked out of the gym locking the doors and both outside locker room doors. Trapping Jacob inside.