Meeting Someone New

Well... I'm not dead... Yet XD
Sorry to keep y'all waiting for the new chap.
Well back to the new chap. I just make :v
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~~~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~~~~~~~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~~•~~

{No ones POV}

The ball of plasma.. I mean the sun has awake. The light from the sun goes inside to Steve's house from the window. Surely enough, Steve woke up from the heat the sun gave him.
Two little bird is sleeping side-by-side on the armrest. Steve, being the stupid human he was, forgot which one is chi-chi, because he forgot to name the other.

Looking away from the birds, he saw what the mess he made of opening the box Herobrine give to him. "I'll clean this up later.. I'm gonna get some food"

Steve grabs the stick he uses to walk, he slowly stands up and go to the kitchen. Sounds of eggs cracking and beef sizzling, wakes up those two birds. Steve looked at his pet and smiled, "wait there bud.. I'm gonna go and get your food later".

The smell of cooked egg and beef made one of the birds fly to the shoulder of Steve, this bird was the unicorns-something colour.

"you like food don't you?" Steve said while giving the little bird a small piece of the beef. The bird chirps and chirps, "Hehe.. Oh wait your not Chi-chi are you?"

The birds chirps and "kaw"-ing "I take that as a no.. From now on, I'll call you-"

"fluffless"

Steve jolted back as Herobrine says that while hugging him. Good thing the eggs and beef didn't jump out from the pan and hit Steve.

"Did I scare you? My precious little Stevie?" Hero said, with a little "tone" to it.

Steve turns off the stove and hugged Hero, "you're back.. U-uhm.. T-thanks for the gift"
Hero just smiled and hugged Steve. Fluffless starts to "kaw" , demanding for food for him and Chi-chi. "Hero, just sit on the couch okay? And put your cloak on the couch... With your scythe... " He said while looking at the scythe Hero had on his back.

"alright alright, I'll put it there. You want some help with you gift? "

Steve just nodded and preapering another dish for Hero. While Steve cooked for him, Hero helps on putting the foldable armour stand for the diamond enchanted armour he gave for Steve. He put the armour stand near the door, next to the armour stand, he put the brewing stand and the potion on a table. He duct tape the paper on how to make a potion just above the brewing stand.

Next to the paper duct tape on the wall, he sets some item frame on the wall and put the weapons in it. Being the "bored" God he was, he decorated one of the item frame which has the diamond hoe in it.

"Herobrine? What are you doing?.. " steve said with a little tone to it. "nothing actually, just helping you clean the mess you made. " Hero replied, not bother to look at him.

"if You're done cleaning the mess, can you feed the birds cookies?" "sure do honey"

After decorating the item frame, he goes into the couch and whistles. Fluffless fly on to the couch from Steve shoulder, while Chi-chi was.. Still sleeping. While waiting for Steve, Hero start to make the bird equipment aka their cage.

"this may took awhile.." He said while looking at the instructions to make the cage.

{A couple minutes later... }

Hero has finish the cage and steve has cooked the perfect meal for him. Steve grabs a tray and put two dishes of cooked beef and eggs, and two glass of orange juice. Then he goes to tje living room where Hero is with the food tray. 

"finally... Finished.. " Hero huffed while laying on the floor. Steve giggles and put the food tray on the couch. "you work really hard don't you hero?" he give Hero a smirk.

"oh I do Steve.. By the way, how's your butt doing?" Hero gives a chuckle while sitting down on the couch, trying not to spill the food. "my butt... WAIT WHAT?! "

Hero just chuckled and takes his plate. Steve give Hero a 'hmph' and sit down next to him, grabbing his own plate and start eating with Hero.

While both of them were eating, the two birds fly into their new cage. Their cage was pretty cool, and big. It's like a bird post and a cage merge together, awe ♡

Steve looks at the clock, "it's 10 am.. Hero.. Shouldn't you go back to the nether?.. " he looks at Hero, a worried face was plastered on Steve.

"pfft, calm down Stevie. I'm not gonna 'poof' like some weird magician and be gone forever!.. I.. Already take care about that stupid bond or something.. "

"oh.. Ok, are you done with that?.." he said while pointing at Hero's food, apparently he had been scooping up air rather than food. "oh uh yeah.. *le takes the orange juice* thanks stevie" "no problem, oh and take my juice too if ya want.. "

"fine by me! "

Hero drink all the orange juice till the very last drop. While Steve get Hero's plate and his to the kitchen. He hear someone shouting 'hello?' from outside. Mind you, Steve's house IS in a wild forest. No wonder someone would one day explore this territory.

Hero, being the "protective" someone he was, goes outside. Nothing in hand, he saw someone. He didn't see a clear figure because of the thickness of this forest but he's damn sure that's someone carrying a sword. "I'm going to see who that is" Hero thinks to himself.

*Lil note* Hero kinda can't use his god-like power in the overworld, he needed his cloak and his scythe. He's pretty forgetful sometimes.

He jumped to the nearest tree and climbed it, standing on a strong twig that can support his weight. He jumped and rope swing with the vines closer to the 'intruder'. Slowly yet carefully, he managed to get just above this dangerous someone.

First of all, all he sees is long ginger hair, green sparkling eyes, matching green pants and shirt, and wearing a black boots. They looked around, giving time for Hero to observe them more, they wear a bag and holding a diamond sword. "oh.. It's a human girl... Wait human?! " Hero thought to himself, almost falls down but managed to grab the vine and balance himself again.

The sudden noise made the girl frightened, but still acting to be brave

The sudden noise made the girl frightened, but still acting to be brave. "w-who's there?! " she shouted, making some of the birds fly away. "maybe that's just my imagination playing tricks on me.. And who the freak is Steve and where is he?!" the girl said, swinging her sword to the bark of the tree.

"if I'm not back with him, Notch wilk kill me.. "

~~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~••~
Hope y'all like that "short" chap.
Random stuff happen today: I saw two bird having "fun" , and they like, ya know, "kaw-ing"