A gift from both sides (chap. with info)

Steve: making my way down town~
*darkness lurking behind him*
Steve: *walks faster* walking fast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Steve pov only]

It's been a while since hero came here, ans yes I feel a little better from the 'stuff'.
While he's gone, I've been hearing news that's good and not so good. The good one is that there's a new animal here, a parrot. Maybe I can get at least one parrot to have.

And the not so good one is..
There's a gonna be a war
Again.

Like I expect it, it's a fight between Notch and Herobrine. And it's a couple of weeks from now.

I sigh, knowing there's a gonna be big explosion and tree's burning to the ground. Animals running away from their home and seeking a new one.

"why's there always a fight between both of them.. Jeez"

I talk to myself.

"maybe I should just read some books I have... That will clean my mind for a bit"

I take the book under the table, I've been reading for a while so there's gonna be books.
Everywhere. From cooking recipe to potion brewing. Sometimes I just watch the animal walk and go from here, it's a pleasant to live near the forest.

"what book to read today.. Hmm.. 'how to tame a parrot with a cookie', wait a cookie?. Shouldn't they be dead when they eat chocolate?.. Uhm.. Better not question it.. "

I decided to read the book, couple minutes had passed and someone knocked on the door. Since i barely can move, i decided to say something.

"who's there?" I said, slightly yelling.

No answer

"Um hello?"

No answer

"maybe it's just animals.. Well gotta see it.. "

I close the book, and put it on the table infront of me. And then I tried to stand up, of course I fell to the floor, luckily the thin carpet (slightly) breaks my fall. I look around, searching for something to help me stand up. I look under the couch and there's some sticks that I made a couple weeks ago, by I mean some, I mean around 15 - 20 sticks.

"so there's my sticks that was gone.. It was under the couch! Stupid me"

I take one stick that was the strongest out of all of them, and then I tried to stand up. I successfully did it, without falling.

I limped towards the door, it's kinda hard ya know.

Turning the knob and opening the door just to be greeted by two boxes, one is slightly bigger than the other. I look around, to see nothing but just animals running away and leaf falling down from the tree.

"o-okay? Who leaves this two boxes infront of my house? And how will I carry it back inside?!"

Silent

"Yay.. I'm starting to talk to myself"

{a couple minutes later}

After pushing both of the box inside, i slowly sit down on the floor and opening one of it.
The one I'm opening has hole on top of it, while the other didn't.

While opening it, I heard some squawks and chirps. I quickly opened it and see two cute parrot, one was a rainbow-kinda-unicorn and the other on is blue. I'm guessing the rainbow-kinda-unicorn bird is rare.

Other than the parrot, there's some bird food (cookies), and some bird equipment. The bird stays in the box tho.

There's also another thing inside, it's a note?

Hope you enjoy this lovely thing~♡
-Nh

Okay? That was weird, moving on to the next box.
It seems rather heavy and isn't alive, thank goodness. I open it up and woah there's a lot of stuff. First I take out a FREAKING BREWING STAND WITH BOTTLES AND BOTTLES OF POTION (with a paper on how to make them) , and then diamond enchanted armour and weapons. Yes, there's also a diamond hoe (for some reason) . There's also a foldable armour stand, for the armour.

There's also another note inside

Some life equipment for my precious Stevie~
Thank me later
-Hero

That's from Hero, jeez I wish I could say thank you to him now.
Hm.. I'll put everything up later when i'm a little bit better.

"maybe i should name you lil guy"

The bird chirp

"Lil girl.. Hm.. Daisy, classic but no... Flower, Eh?.. Chi-chi? Does that sounds good Lil girl?"

The bird chirps again, happily this time.

"then Chi-chi will be your name, come here fella"

Chi-chi then fly on my shoulder, she's slightly heavy, but I know I'll get used to it. I look at the clock that I just put on the wall a couple days before Hero first visit me. 07.30 PM, woah it's really late.

Chi-chi was chirping and "kaw" -ing, like she was trying to tell me "go sleep! New Hooman! "

Kinda annoyed by the new pet, I give her cookie and sit down on the couch. "we'll have to sleep here okay?"

Chi-chi like usual chirps and fly to the armrest of the couch, I rest my head on the soft cushion and go to sleep.

A mysterious figure was watching Steve from the forest..

Soon..

Who could that be?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!
Guess who's not dead? Me!
Yayyyyy new chapter!
...
Anyway, I'm back from my "vacation" and see that my reads were around 1,470 read!
Like, woah
Sugar Honey Ice Tea how did that happen
So, I tries to "continue" this book, so y'all can be happy~
You can thank me later.
...
Now it is your duty as the reader to pick which character I will do the "fun" with Steve~
Is it

a. Notch (bear with me, I'll try to do this one a lot better than the other)
b. Hero (of course)
c. Why not put in Alex for duck sakes

Chose wisely, because I will do only the one that all of you pick
*and I'll try my best to be the most cliche fun, I mean a great fun~*

Well see y'all later
-Ml the chicken