Steve the Human

[Third person view]
Years has gone by..
Steve the Human created by Notch and was made by his brother image..
Steve has grown a lot more, and now he's old enough to adventure on earth on his own.
Of course, Notch will still watching over him from the Aether but who guessed that someone was watching too..

[Steve p.o.v (point of view)]

I yawned as the light from the sun hits my bedroom, even tho I was still tired I keep telling myself that I have to go mining before I ran out of coal.
I got up from my bed, and go to the bathroom, taking a little shower wasn't really that bad. Some zombie was attracted to some stinky smell so, I'm keeping myself clean. After taking a shower, I take my towel and wrap it to myself. I go outside the bathroom and open my closet, I take my blue shirt, my purplish jeans/pants and taking my black shoes.

[a short time skip]

I was in the kitchen now. Taking my bag and put some bread in it, of course I put my stone sword and pickaxe in it. I was planning to have a pet with me but that'll wait another day.
Opening the door then go outside, didn't forget to close it of course. 'ah.. What a beautiful day, I hope I found some coal and probably some iron' I thought. Walking to a near cave, I opened my bag and I forgot something, my torch. I sighed and run back to my house, slamming the door opened and run to my bedroom upstairs. Opening the chest, I found some torch. "oh notch.. I thought I don't have any torch left" I say as I take the torches and put it in my bag.
I close the chest and walk downstairs, walks outside as I close the door.
As I was walking to the cave, that was accidentally near a small forest. I thought that I was feeling that something or someone to be exact watching me.

"okay Steve, calm down.. You have a great dream last night and this will be the greatest day.. Don't let you're mind tricked you." I said to myself.
I look around as a pair of white eyes glowing near a tree. I blink and it's gone.
I'm shivering and sacred, I don't know what was that and I don't even wanna know.

I take my torch and my pick out from my bag, then goes inside. Looking around checking for some zombies or monster around but no one was here.. I think.
I sigh in relief and walk deeper, putting down torch from when I came from so I can walks back to my house easily

I spotted something shiny at the wall. "yas! I found some diamonds and a bunch of coal next to it! This is the best day ever!" I scream. Before I could mine it, a zombie growling.. But I didn't see it so I have to mine it quick. After done mining it, I quickly run following the torch I place that will lead me back to where I came from. Running outta the cave, I look around it was getting dark and that's a big no no

I start running. Running to my house, yet I was scared. I dunno why I was even scared, as I reach my house. I slammed the door open and quickly closing it. I was panting, "I need to get to sleep.. I don't want any random monster ruin my day" I say as I walk upstairs to my bedroom.

Putting my bag and stuff in it in the chest, I walk to my bed. Face first..
I was so tired of running that I didn't realize that I was already asleep..

[A/N]
How about that? A little longer chapter, well not a little but whatev
Y'all must be thinking that Herobrine will sneak up to Steve right? And stuff will happen?
But nope, I tricked y'all xD
I wasn't planning to got to that kinda path where other herobrine x Steve book followed. But that's a big no no xD
Well, I'll update soon as possible.
Thanks for reading this chapter
Toddles~