His Mansion

[Steve's p.o.v]

Steve...

Steve..

Wake up..

I hear someone trying to wake me up, before i do that. I was rubbing the soft cushion below me, it wasn't my bed and it's huge? Thinking in my own thoughts, i smelled food.

I wake up, someone seems to be happy. Hearing someone chuckled, i look around as a man sitting near the edge of the bed.

"well hello steve, having sweet dreams of eating food?" he chuckled

"w-wha no, and... Where am i? And- herobrine?!"

"oh wait, sorry to scared you. I didn't mean to scared you there." herobrine, i assumed, said.

Scared, and of course confused. I ask again.

"herobrine right? Where.. Am i?" looking outside the bedroom window, there we're a lot.. By i mean a lot like freaking a lot of lava! You can say it's a sea of lava. No one wanna go outside and burn to crisp i guess.

"oh where in the nether! Um.. In my mansion to be exact." he said as he rub the back of his neck, like he's nervous or something.

"nether?... Wait, you have a freaking mansion?!" i shout, it echoed through the room.

"well yes, come now steve. Let me show you around the place so you wouldn't get lost, but first.. Eat." he give me the plate of food. It looks tasty. Yum, two steak.

I ate the food until there were nothing on the plate. I'm still carrying the plate until hero say something. "you don't need to carry that, my servant will help with it." "servant?" "yes, servant."

'servant'

Just hearing that word already give me fright and send shivers to my spine. "steve, are you okay?" he ask, a little bit worried.

"y-yeah I'm okay, but.. What do you mean by 'servant' ?" "oh it's my mob servant, not any human of course. They're really helpful, I'm guessing you're a little bit shock aren't you?"

"y-yeah.." i respond while i put the plate on the table near the bed.

"now come steve, let me show you around the mansion." herobrine said as he held out his hand, i grab it and he suddenly lean in and kiss me. It didn't last long but it's enough to make me blush.. Like a tomato.

Herobrine chuckled "did you like it? Or you're just plain old shock?"

"shock.." "well, I'm sorry for that"

He dragged me outside the bedroom and start walking and explain everything about the mansion, including it's history. Herobrine was too focused on telling the story until he didn't realize there's a creeper next to him, trying to talk or something.

"Sir?" the creeper said. I tried my best not to creep out because i never know that a creeper can talk too.

"it wasn't really long ag- oh sorry there creep." the creeper bowed down and said "sir, i see that you're explaining everything to the human. Would you want some snacks for the human?"

"yes.. make him the best snack you can, and thank you creep. We'll be waiting in my room." hero answer the creeper question.

The creeper bowed down and walk somewhere until he we're nowhere to be seen. "sorry for the interruption steve, and yes that was one of my servant."

"she looks nice even tho she's a creeper"

"he" herobrine corrected. "oh yeah, sorry."

"it's okay steve, you're not alone that's confused with some of my servant gender.. But well now, let's get back to my room shall we?" herobrine said as he looks at me with his soulless, white glowing eye. "y-yeah, might rest a bit there"

"good.." he takes my hand as he take me to his room

[herobrine's p.o.v]

Well isn't this the best part of the story..

I was in my own thoughts until i realized i just dragged the kid to my room, and his hand is kinda hurt probably because i hold his hand to tight. It's an old habit..

"ow ow ow-" the kid whines

I didn't listen to him, it was kinda annoying. While listening to his whine, i open the door to my room. Slightly pushing him to the bed so he can fall on the soft cushion of my bed, after doing that there's a knock on the door and i see creeper carrying one plate of delicious sandwich.

He gave the plate to me then bowed down before leaving and closing the door.
I give the plate to steve, "snack is ready, eat up Chubby" i chuckled a bit

"hey! I'm not chubby! I'm just gaining weight a bit" he tries to make a little excuse but he's bad at making one.

"aww, the little chubby human is angry~"
I teased him a bit, i mean he does look a lil chubby.

"herobrine!" "tch, okay okay. Now eat you're snack chubby"

He gave me a 'hmph' before eating the sandwich. He looks god damn adorable while eating that. Hm.. What if.. WAIT NO
I'm herobrine, the god of (almost) everything unholy! How can i fall for a useless (chubby) mortal?!

My soulless eye start to glow a dim white fog. I was thinking, should i let the kid back to his home or keep him? All of you may think 'yeah, he's gonna keep him and do stuff' oh no no, my dear. I'm not in the mood to torture the (chubby) kid, i may let him stay for tonight. And then tomorrow I'll let him back to his house, yeah great plan.

My eye start to glow more..
But this time it let out a little spark.

"he steve, you wanna stay here for tonight? I mean, you don't have any place to stay at this lava hell, right?" why did i ask that? Aghh stupid me! Of course he want to go back to his home-

"yeah.. Sure" wait, he wanna stay?

"you sure? This place is kinda.. Hot"

"it's okay i don't mine, besides you're one of the god or creator that make our world, right?"

'that make our world'
He really don't know me huh..

"oh.. O-okay"