Chapter 9

Miliya's P.O.V

"Well that's all that I have to say. If you have any questions please ask Miliya or Miku. We meet back here next Wednesday" The club leader said dismissing us.

I grabbed my stuff and left out the room with Miku. Since there's only 20 minutes left of lunch we decided to head back.

"So when are you and Terrence going on your next date?" Miku asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know...When are you gonna tell Ashton you love him?" I smirked.

I watched as her face became heated and turned away quickly.

"I-I don't know...what you're talking about" she stuttered.

I giggled and continued walking. As we walked around the corner I noticed Miku stop moving. I looked at her face which was in complete shock. I followed her eyes and to what she was looking at and quickly regretted it. I felt tears go down my face as I ran towards his body hoping he was still breathing.

"MASON" I screamed as I shook his unconscious body, "HANG IN THERE MASON!!!"

Three days later...

Mason's P.O.V

Pain. That's all I felt..both physical and mental. I woke up in a hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of machines. My vision is blurry but I saw four figures standing there. By the time my vision cleared I knew it was my friends. They noticed I was awake and ran over to me while Miku went to get the doctor.

"Mason!" Miliya cried. "Thank god you're ok!!"

I smiled weakly and tried to sit up which I immediately regretted after. My body started to ache all over and I whined in pain. Ashton noticed and helped me lay back down. Soon after, the nurse came in to check on me.

"Well Mr.Tailand you had a broken nose, a fractured skull, a shattered ripcage, and a your neck, ears and tail are swollen" She said looking at her list.

After she was done, she walked out the room leaving me with everyone.

"Well..At least you're ok" Terrence said.

"What I wanna know is who did this to you?!" Ashton said cracking his knuckles.

"Yea Mason..who did this to you?" Miku asked.

I felt tears in my eyes and looked away as they fell down my cheeks. I knew all their eyes were on me as my cries became sobs.

"Mason?" I heard Terrence say.

I covered my face in my hands and mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"L-..Luke" I sobbed.

I heard gasps from everyone in the room. When I looked up they all had a shocked look on their face...well other than Miliya. Her hair was covering her face and I felt a aura surrounding her. My eyes widened and I tried to sit up but my body had other plans and I felt unbearable pain. There's things about Miliya that only me and others know about. I whimpered and looked at her.

"M-Miliya..calm down" I said my ears dropping.

She looked up at me and her eyes flashed blood red for a second and smiled.

"Don't worry guys" She giggled "I'm sure Luke had a reason..I'll go have a talk with him"

And with that she walked away with an eye twitching. I knew that it was gonna be a stormy night...

~That Night~

Luke's P.O.V

"See ya Julie" I said to her before walking away.

We went to the movie theater today and her friend came to pick her up. I yawned and looked at the time noticing how late it is.

Since my house was pretty far away, I took a short cut down an alleyway. As I was walking, I felt that I was being followed. Suddenly, I heard a lightning strike that made me jump. Rain started to fall from the sky. I sighed and continued walking.

"I thought it wasn't supposed to rain today" I said to myself.

The rain dropped on my hand and I looked at it...it was black. More lightning struck and I felt someone behind me. I quickly turned around to see nothing but an empty alley. I signed and relief and turned around but quickly regretted it.

In front of me was a girl that looked pretty familiar. The only problem was that fact that her eyes were blood red and shadows were coming off her body. She grinned and showed her razor sharp teeth and walked closer to me. My eyes widened as I figured out who she was and stepped back in fear only to trip and fall on my back. She walked closer to me giggling psychotically. I could only make out one word..

"M-Miliya..."

To be continued...

Ok ok I know that I haven't updated in a loooonnnnngggg ass time. I had exams last week and I was taking a break from Wattpad before it took over my life. Anyway there's the chapter blah blah blah hope you enjoyed it and idk when the next update will be..