Chapter 3

~Friday~

Luke's P.O.V

"YAYYY FRIDAY IS HERE" Miliya yelled making everyone cover their ears.

We all have the same P.E class 3rd period so that's the only time we can ever hang out as a group at school. Well other than lunch...Mason and I have gotten to know each other better even though when I ask about his childhood he looks like he's going to cry. I took it as a sensitive topic and left it alone. It still doesn't change the fact that he blushes around me.

"Mil quiet down" Miku said, "The whole gym can hear you"

Miliya giggled before turning around when her phone rang and left to answer it. I turned to Mason who was drifting off into space. He had a little drool coming out of his mouth so I guess it was about food. I went over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Mason come wake up" I said shaking him.

He snapped out of it and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"L-Luke! w-what are you-"

"Mason for the last time I'm in the same class as you" I cut him off sitting next to him.

He sighed and looked away from me.

"Hey what were you thinking about anyway" I asked leaning back a little.

Mason looked back at me his ears dropping.

"I-I was-"

"HEYY GUYS" Miliya yelled making him turn around.

Miliya ran toward us with a huge smile on her face. When she made it over to us she put her phone back into her purse.

"How many of you are free this weekend" she asked walking up to Miku.

"I'm sure we all are" Terrence said.

"Great! Who wants to have a sleepover" she said jumping up and down.

"I'll go anywhere as long as it's with you cutie" Ashton said winking at Miliya.

"Uhhh.....ok I'll see you there BYE" she said grabbing Miku and Terrence's hand before running out of the gym.

Once the bell rang the rest of us left to our next class. The whole time I was wondering what Mason was going to say before.

Time Skip

I was packing my clothes when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I opened it to see Ashton standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Come on how long are you going to pack" He said yawning.

"You want to go to her house that badly" I asked laughing.

"No I just want to see her" he said looking out my window.

I looked at him for a while im silence. After that I swung my bag over my shoulder and sighed.

"I swear one day Terrence is going to kick your teeth in" I said before walking outside. Ashton caught up with me and we went to Miliya's place.

-

When we arrived I knocked at the door to see Mason standing there in a dress with slight blush on his cheeks. He looked pretty cute in my book. When he looked up and seen me and Ashton his ears went down.

"D-Don't look at me l-like that" he said shyly.

Ashton walked in but I stayed there staring at Mason. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable by the way he was shuffling and moving his finger. I smirked and petted his head.

"Cute" I said before walking in.

Mason's P.O.V

"D-Did he just say I-I was cute" I said to myself.

I felt my face heat up as I closed the door and ran after Luke.

Time Skip..

We were all sitting in a random room together. Everyone was having fun other than Miliya and Terrence who were annoyed everytime Ashton tried to hit on her.

"I know lets play a game" Miliya said before going into the kitchen.

She came back with a empty bottle in her hands with a smirk on her face which scared everyone. Miliya is the type of girl to see some people and instantly ship them together. She sat the bottle on the floor and told everyone to sit around it.

"We're going to play a game of Spin the Bottle" she said making everyone but Terrence shiver.

"Spin the bottle" Luke said confused

"Miliya and I played at a party during the summer" Miku giggled.

"So you actually kissed someone" Terrence said staring at Miliya.

"No I watched Miku now are we going to play or not" she said leaning on his shoulder.

"Sure as long as those lips are saved for me" Ashton said.

I guess Terrence got sick and tired of him because after he said that Terrence punched him dead in the face causing him to fly back and hit the wall (since he's half wolf and demon).

"A-Ashton~Kun" Miku yelled going to help him up.

"There was a fly on his face" Terrence said sitting back down next to Miliya.

After that we ended up playing the game. It was Miliya's turn to spin first and it landed on Terrence. She blushed a little before leaning in and kissed him. Next was Miku and her's landed on Ashton. I knew she was happy on the inside because she has always had a crush on him. They kissed and the game moved on until...it was my turn. It wouldn't have been that bad if it didn't land on Luke.

"ITS HAPPENING MIKU" Miliya squealed.

"I KNOW" Miku yelled back.

Luke smirked before leaning into my face. I'm pretty sure I was beyond the color of a tomato. We were so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. Just as were about to kiss the doorbell rang. Luke pulled back and looked at Miliya who went to go amswer it.

She came back with pizza in her hands telling everybody to dig in. After we ate everyone but me had gone to bed. I was still in the room spinning the bottle in the dark by myself. I heard shuffling going on and I looked up to see Luke sitting infront on me his eyes glowing in the darkness.

"What are doing here all by yourself" he asked.

"N-nothing." I said "Shouldn't you b-be in bed"

"Yea but...there was something I didn't do" He said smirking.

"And what's that" I asked confused.

"this"

Before I could react I felt his lips on mine. I hesitated a bit but kissed back wrapping my arms around him. I felt his hands move to my waist pulling me closer to him. After a couple of seconds went by we pulled apart gasping for air. He smiled before letting me go and stood up.

"Heh..Night Mason" he said before walking back upstairs his tail swaying back on forth.

I on the other hand was still sitting on the floor with my fingers on my lips. They were tingling from where his mouth was. I giggled and looked up at the chandelier on the roof.

"We should play that game more often"....