MY SOULMATE

Ok this is my story that I am working on more than a year but I never got to finish half of it I am going to post more parts :) I am sorry for my grammer mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY SOULMATE

----------------------

It was the first morning of my summer vacations when I woke up and realized that my room was cooking. I stood up , changed my clothes into something more comfortable and opened the windows. I was wearing a light blue t-shirt with shorts. I put my shoulder length brown hair into a ponytail.

Actually it was hotter outside. The sun was shining and all my neighbours were in their gardens with their children.

I liked my neighbourhood. It was quiet, and all the beach houses were old .

They didn't match with the new silver fences around it, but still there was something about it that you would like. I went to the washroom to brush my teeth when I looked out of the window.

The sea was beautiful like everyday but today it was a shiny green and the sky was light blue with no clouds. I was planning to take a walk outside. It was my first summer in the new house.

We moved in 2 weeks ago and my room was still crowded with cartons. I really liked my room because my walls had the color of a light green and my furniture was made out of wood. It had something special, something reassuring.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom was as always the first person who was awake.

She was a young mother. She had brown long hair and she is taller than me. She had dark green eyes with a mix of brown. My eyes had a hazeled color which made my eyes look beautiful at night when the moon was shining.

Some people say she doesn't look like my mother. My dad is the opposite. Everyone who sees him says we look like sister and brother, but of course he is a little bit to old to be my brother. I wondered why my baby sister Tracy who is 8 month old didn't cry and woke me up.

"Morning Sara how did you sleep?"

"Morning, pretty good except that my room is very hot."

"I know today I am sorry honey your dad and I are going to buy air conditionars."

I sight. Finally they think about me too

"Oh, where is Tracy?"

"Your dad took her with him to work. He will be back at 12.00. What did you plan on doing today?"

"I thought about going to the beach."

"What a great idea and you can also make new friends."

Making friends was the last think on my summer list. I moved for the first time and the only thing I had on my mind was me sitting on a quiet place at the beach.

" I will go when your dad comes back and we will come back at 5 or 6. You can make yourself dinner. And don't worry about Tracy we are taking her with us."

Of course I could do dinner for myself I was 17. I took a bowl with cereal and ate it as fast as I could to go out. Usually my mom and I didn't talk much . After I was done with my really fast breakfast I wore my flip flops and took my cell phone and keys in case they would come late.

"Bye mom see you later."

"Bye honey. Take care."

I closed the door behind me. I hate it. Everytime when I go somewhere by myself , she acts like I am a baby. Take care honey, Do you have your cellphone? I know she is my mom and she is there to take care of me and love me so do I but sometimes it gets really on my nerves. I took a deep breath and I could feel the salt water in my mouth. My neighbourhood looked different from my window. 3 children were running and playing, other families were packing their stuff in their cars . Of course it was the best time of the year to go somewhere else.

Slowly I walked the street down to the beach. It was kind of windy. The beach looked like a beautiful picture. The sun was shining and the sea was glittering.

Big rocks were in front of the sea and I wanted to go and sit there. I took my flip flops in my hand and walked trough the sand. The sand was soft like powder. I loved the feeling of being save at the beach. I climbed up the rock and sat on the edge. Suddenly I heard someone behind me climbing up the rock. It was a guy probably in my age. He sat next to me and said

"Hey".