Chapter 2

NATHAN POV

All the guys have finally arrived, we decided it would be better to get in the pool before it gets dark so we can continue Family Night with games in our pyjamas.

It's been a year since the Toma Team merged with ours, the Blackbourne Team, and everything's going splendidly. North and Ravens bickering manages to amuse everyone, Victor and Corey have each other to chat with about tech, Axel and Mr B co-manage the team, the Toma Team finally gained a Doctor too, all round we're happier and having a whole lot more fun with both Academy and Social activities.

Thanks to this merge, Mr B has also finally allowed us to call him Owen, so no more Mr B. But when I think back on how much time and effort it took to get to first name basis with him, it exhausts me just thinking about it. Sigh...

Time Skip to When the Boys are Outside at the Pool and in Swimwear~

We're all outside chatting and messing around in the pool. Marc ordered a pizza, Raven and North are arguing, and Luke's grinning because Norths focusing on Raven so he's trying to sneak some chocolate.

The pizza arrived and we all settled down relaxing and eating our pizza around the benches.

Suddenly, we hear screams from above us. Shocking us out of our relaxed and happy atmosphere, and making us alert. All turning toward the sound up in the sky, what we see shocks us frozen.

Falling from the sky, screaming at the top of her lungs, was a blonde girl. The odd thing was that there was absolutely no plane in the area, nor was this a usual skydiving point. But that wasn't all that we noticed, she wasn't only falling from the sky without there being anything above her, she also wasn't wearing a parashoot.

Just when we were all about to completely get our bearings and act on what to do in this situation, she shocked us frozen and dumbfounded once again. The words spouting from her mouth made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but they were highly amusing and confusing.

"DAMN YOU, YOU BASTARD OF A GOD! DO YOU TAKE JOY IN DROPPING ME OUT OF THE FUCKING SKY IN YOUR WORLD! IS THIS THE WELCOME YOU HAVE FOR ME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRAVEL! DO YOU TAKE JOY OUT OF FORCING ME INTO THESE SITUATIONS, AND AMUSEMENT IN LISTENING TO ME EXPLAIN THEM TO BYSTANDERS! YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE, HUH?! I KNOW WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR YEARS, BUT DOES THIS EVER GET OLD, FINDING AND EXHIBITING NEW AND CRUEL WAYS OF DROPPING ME INTO THESE WORLDS OF YOURS! MAYBE I SHOULD STOP TRAVELING TO THEM, THEN YOU CAN'T INTERFERE OR CAUSE TROUBLE BY DROPPING ME OUT OF THE FRICKING SKY! THANK SATAN THERE'S A POOL BELOW THIS TIME, OR WE'D BE HAVING A VERY UNIQUE AND HIGHLY IRRITATING CONVERSATION WHEN I ARRIVE UP THERE!"

Just as she finished that little rant, she started shifting out of the landing destination that was my pool. She seems to begin to start panicking at this occurrence.

"SO YOU DO WANT TO HAVE THAT CONVERSATION THEN, YOU ASSHOLE! I'M SORRY, OKAY! SORRY FOR BACK CHATTING AND DISSING YOU, FOR STEALING THE HATTERS HAT AND THE RED QUEENS CROWN, FOR USING FRED AND GEORGES PRANK TOOLS AT HOGWARTS, FOR TRYING TO GET CASPIAN AND SUSAN TOGETHER! I'M SORRY FOR ALL OF IT, OKAY! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY, DAMMIT!"

When she finished her rant, she began shifting back to her original position, with the pool right below her. As she got closer to our destination, we noticed she had a duffle bag under her, probably planning to use it to break her fall.

SPLASH

Her impact created a mini title wave, drenching the outside of the pool.
The sound finally wakes us enough for us to finally stand and gather around the edge of the pool, ready to dive in if she doesn't rise.

~ * ~ * ~
23 November, 2017