IMPORTANT! Plz Read

Hey guys I just wanted to tell y'all something before I leave. Yesterday something terrible happened.

Someone got stabbed in front of me and I got a few cuts on my arm by its nothing serious so I ran to get something to stop the bleeding on my arm and when I went back to the guy who got stabbed(I know him) they had put him on the couch  and he had his hand on his neck and he was bleeding bad and like the blood was just everywhere and his eyes were closing and he was losing breath and conciousness so I went to him with my older sister and I took his scarf and wrapped it around the wound,it was so deep and scary.

At first he didn't want anyone to touch it but I told him I had to apply pressure to stop the bleeding and to prevent infections and that's when he finally let me and when he started breathing normally he thanked me saying it was better now and that he doesn't need to keep his hand there anymore and that's when they took him to the hospital.I had blood on me and it was just so scary. I only slept for 2 hours and I can't eat or do anything. I went to check on him a few hours ago and he thanked me and his parents too but I still can't get that image out of my mind and I just cry when I think about it.

I really hope you guys can understand why I won't be writing for a while.I just really need some time to try and get my mind off it and just try to forget about it but my friends and family have been supportive. My bestfriend Yuveka has been through a similar situation where someone was shot in front of her so talking to someone who knows what you're going through is a lot better than being alone. Hope y'all can understand. I'll update as soon as I feel better. I luh y'all ❤

~P