How you meet 👉Nick👈

The first part I wrote got deleted and it was bomb af 😢😭😭 😭

_______

Y/n's POV

Here I am once again lying in bed as I have been doing for the past 3 days and have locked myself in the house alone.And if you're wondering why it's because my boyfriend of two years Max broke up with me because he "fell out of love with me" but I know that he was cheating on me since he always came home smelling of cheap perfume but I just refused to believe it and right now my best friend Lexi decided to come over and try to convince me to go to the club with her and the girls but I wasn't having it.

"Come on Y/n you know that you have to go out someday?" Lexi asked as I pulled the sheets up covering myself.

"Yeah and that someday is definetly not today " I replied.

"Well whether you like it or not that day is today and you're coming with us " she replied.

"But I don't wanna" I whined.

"Too bad coz u are now go take a shower and I'll pick a dress for you" she said as she ripped the cover off of me standing there with her hands on her hips with a serious look on her face.

"come on Lexi just leave me alone" I said sitting.

"No,now you have a choice to either go take a shower on your own will or I'll personally make you and no.2 go out with us or I'll bring the party here?" She said waving her phone in the air as I dashed to the bathroom hearing her laugh. *the time is 8pm*

I took a nice 30 minute shower and washed my hair out then got out drying my body as I applied my cocoa butter body lotion on then drying my hair out putting on my set of matching underwear. I then wrapped a towel around myself going out of the bathroom into my bedroom seeing Lexi on her phone as she handed me the dress I never thought I would wear again since Max thought "it showed too much of my curves."
I put on the dress as she started doing my make up and hair.

Your dress:

Your make-up :

Your make-up :