Trust Him

•Mike POV•
"I heard about the vision and came as soon as I could." She said, looking past me at El. We both looked at her with confusion painted on our faces.

"I work in the neurological lab at the local hospital. I thought maybe if I got an idea of everything that I might be able to help." She said, El cringing subtlety at the word lab.

El nodded, signaling me to let her in. She followed El over to our couch and took a seat next to El. I stood in front of the both of them, my arms crossed in front of me as I lightly swayed nervously.

We both explained pretty much everything Polly needed to know, her face showing no surprise the whole time. Instead she just nodded, it was kinda creepy.

"my father, he is a neurologist as well. He can help you, but you are going to have to trust him." She said slowly, letting each word sink in vaguely.

"I want to see him now." El replied confidently, my eyes widening in response.

"El are you-" I tried to ask her.

"Mike. Now." She said looking right at me. I nodded and we left the house with Polly, heading to wherever this neurology lab was.

•Polly POV•
It was working, they were falling for it. All I needed to do was get them to daddy as soon as possible. He will take care of everything.

ik it was short but im posting something from my new book right after this. Bye!
-Ava