Back To How It Used To Be?

Chapter 19 🖤

We ended up spending the day at the shopping centre, and had lunch at Max Brenner, because duh, it's amazing, who doesn't want chocolate for a late lunch!

We bought a few things and spent a little too much money then we both anticipated. We didn't find any grad dresses, but I'm sure we both have something at home we can wear.

After regretting the money choices we made, and eating too much chocolate that we felt sick, we decided to head home.

I dropped off Elena on the way back to my house, blasting our boys songs the whole way.

I have no idea why, but all of the sudden, I'm in this weird mood. I'm looking out the window, all dramatically like the movie scenes, thinking about my future, and New York, and where I'm going to go, what I'm going to do, when suddenly my phone buzzes and snaps me out of my day dreams.

I look down and instantly my mood is lifted and a smile spreads across my face.

Daniel🖤
Soooo, you didn't text me?

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot he told me to text him... I guess I haven't done it for three weeks, so it's not natural instinct any more.

Taiya💗
I'm so sorry, I forgot about texting you..

Daniel🖤
You forgot. Wow I feel so loved Tay🙄

Taiya💗
Says the one who didn't message me for three weeks. Now who is feeling the love!

•Daniel's POV•

Man, if only she knew how much she actually did mean to me. Like for sure, I don't love her, it's too soon for that, but god do I like her.

Daniel🖤
You're not going to let that go will you?

I felt bad. I felt bad that I didn't message her, but it was so hard to keep my mouth shut with how excited I was. And then to see her going out with another guy. I wasn't going to get in the way of that because I was jealous.

Taiya💗
Nope. Never. 🙃

That was definitely typed with a smirk on her face, I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs to the boys.

There was three weeks before the show in New York City, and only 9 days until the day of the flights, that I bought for Taiya, Elena, and Kitty. I need to tell her soon, I guess 9 days is good... if I left it any later she'd kill me that she wasn't "prepared enough" or "didn't have enough clothes". The amount of times I have heard that rant is endless, and I don't even know how it comes up in conversation anymore!

Daniel🖤
I have something to tell you. Can I FaceTime you?

Taiya💗
Ahhh..
Should I be scared??
And yeah, give me 10 minutes I'm not home yet.

Daniel🖤
No don't be scared! Definitely nothing bad!
Sure, just message when you're home x

Taiya💗
Will do x

I grabbed a juice from the fridge and headed over to the couch next the Jonah. He looked at me with a smirk and I knew something was up.

"What are you all smiley about?" I asked, gesturing towards him waving my hands on a circle towards his smile.

"Oh nothing" he smirked, looking back at the tv. His smile still hasn't left his face. What is he up to?

"Oh cut the crap, what is it?" I say, fully turning to him making him look back at me, his smirk still present.

"Well, I wouldn't say we eavesdropped on your-"

"I knew it! I knew you were all listening last night." I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch, jokingly punching him in the arm.

"Ow! Hey, we didn't mean, to. We were just wondering what took you so long on the roof"

"I was thinking okay. And I thought that maybe if I got to the roof, there wouldn't be anybody snooping in on our conversation." I walked away, annoyed, but not angry.

"Daniel come on, we didn't mean to. We think it's cute you got jealous over-"

"Stop it! I'm leaving. Bye"

I grabbed my phone and left to go to my room, it had been about 10 minutes since Taiya text me, so I'm sure I would hear from her soon.

Almost on queue my phone began to ring and a FaceTime call was popping up on my phone.

I answered the call while shutting the door and locking it. I did not want any interruptions this time.

I turned back to phone, and I silently gasped as I saw her. You could tell she had spent the whole night crying, and had had no sleep, yet she still looked beautiful somehow.

"Wow.. I don't mean to sound bad in any way, but man Tay, you don't look too good? You really need some sleep. And stop the crying too, you're too beautiful to cry."

The words fell out before I could stop myself from speaking them. Her eyes lit up and a smile instantly stained her face.

"I know I know. I'll get some sleep later. I want to talk to you now, it's been too long." She blushed before hiding her face with her hand.

"I guess you're in luck then, because I'm not going anywhere."

It was 10:42pm but she was too important to hang up on. I needed to tell her the surprise.

I have ofcourse already passed it through her mum, and after she reluctantly said yes to the plan, and everything was sorted, Taiya definitely needed to know.

"Sooo what's up, you said you needed to tell me something?" She smiled placing her phone down on her night stand and lying in her bed, still in view of the camera.

"Yeah I do, but fave the camera I want to see your reaction."

"Woah, wait... reaction? What is this? What is happening..." she rolled over and faced the camera, still lying on her stomach.

"So, lately I've been thinking, we have been talking for ages, and I don't know when we will be coming to Australia in the near future, but I sort of had this idea that maybe if you came here... that would make things a whole lot easier.."

"Daniel, you know I would. I would fly there in a heartbeat... but I just don't have the money. One day maybe I will, but right now, my mum really needs every cent she can get." Her face dropped and she looked over to the side of the room. She really was upset about this.

I waited a minute or two but then realised I couldn't wait any longer. I began to speak again, my words coming out shaky.

"Well... what if I told you, that you already had flights and accomodation paid for and you were coming to see us at the Jingle Ball Tour..."