Too Soon

Chapter 15🖤

•Daniel's POV•I can't breath

•Daniel's POV•
I can't breath.

I feel like all the air has escaped me, and I'm just sitting here in silence waiting to catch my breath back, but it never comes.

I instantly feel sick.

I feel my eyes start to water, and my head starts to spin.

Why do I feel like this?
Am I jealous?
I can't be jealous...

She's not even mine.
Those words hit me like a truck.

I swipe up and try to act casual...

"Sooo who's the guy..." knowing full well that we haven't spoken in 3 weeks, so this might be an awkward conversation when she decides to answer.

I click send before I rethink what I'm doing.
I turn off my phone and lay there in there in the darkness.
It's 11pm, so I should probably get some rest before our big day tomorrow of filming tomorrow.

•Your POV•
The movie ends and I pull out my phone. My heart drops when I see his name on my screen, and I feel my face go blank.

"Everything okay?" Kallum asks as he looks at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, it's all perfect" I reply, swiping away the notification off my lock screen revealing my wallpaper of New York City. I don't know why, but for some reason, I begin to feel sick, and this photo makes me even more upset, so I put my phone back in my pocket.
Kallums fingers lock with mine, and he wraps his arm around me as we walk out into the rain. We decide it's still pretty early, so we end up heading to the park that is just around the corner from my house.

~~~

The rain has pretty much stopped now, so we grab the blanket and jump in the back of his Ute, looking up into the stars. My head is resting on his chest, when he begins to speak.

"Taiya, I know we've only been hanging out again recently, but I've liked you for so long, and honestly these past few weeks have been amazing, and I'm so grateful I have had the chance to spend them with you."

I sit up and look at Kallum, and give him a little smile.

"Awh yes, these past days and nights I have spent with you have been amazing, thankyou for everything." I say, looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. Not as gorgeous as.... omg Taiya, you're with Kallum. Stop. Get Daniel out of your head.

I shake my head slightly, luckily Kallum didn't notice.

He looks back at me and leans in slowly, when suddenly we're kissing. I've only ever kissed one person in my life, and for some reason, this kiss just doesn't feel like what it's meant to. You're meant to feel those fireworks, those sparks, and this just didn't have it.

I break the kiss and lean backwards, looking over my shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" Kallum asks, pulling me back into his chest softly.

"Yeah everything is fine." I lie, trying to not make eye contact.

He gently holds my chin and faces me towards him.

"I love you Taiya."

WOAH. Hold up. No, what is happening. This is too soon.

I pull away.

"No, you can't, I'm sorry, I can't do this, I have to go." I jump out of the Ute, and begin to walk down the street towards my house.

"Taiya, wait!" I hear him coming after me, he sounds like he is about to cry.

"No, I'll talk to you later, I need to get home." I'm now running, tears streaming down my face making my vision blurry. I find myself at my front door, but I avoid it and run around the back, climbing to the roof, because I don't want my parents to ask any questions.

I grab out my phone, and go straight onto snapchat.
I don't know what I'm expecting to see other than his name. But when I read those two words I suddenly don't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was pretty crappy, and all over the place I'm sorrrryyyyy ahaha