introduction to the trio

Bree's POV

Hi. My name is Breeana Caitlin Davenport. But everyone calls me Bree. I am a bionic-superhero hybrid. I was raised only with bionic abilities. But one day when I touched Arcturion, I ended up taking some of the super powers it had. My main ability is super sonic speed. I can travel around the world within a second. Some of my other abilities include vocal manipulation and invisibility. Some of my super powers include thermal touch, proton ring generation, and thermal nuclear body blast. I also have two brothers. One is older and the other is younger.

Adam's POV 

I'm Adam Charles Davenport. I am also a bionic superhuman but not a hybrid. My main bionic ability is super strength. But I also have heat vision, blast wave, my blow thingy or as Chase would say pressurized lung capacity, and underwater breathing. I am the oldest with two younger siblings.

Chase's POV

And I am Chase Evan Davenport. The youngest of the sibilings. And the smartest. My main ability is super intelligence. I know everything and anything about the world. My other abilities also include a force field, a commando app, which we named Spike, an override app, which I can use shut down Adam and Bree, a laser bo, and molecularkinesis.

/this is the introduction to the three siblings. keep in mind that in this story people do NOT know about them and having bionics. the story will start next chapter hopefully i don't forget about this :)/