05 | Jane Thompson

ORIGIN: The Act of Living

BASICS

NAME: jane eyre thompson
AGE: 23
BIRTHDAY: 13th of March
NICKNAMES: janie
SEXUALITY: pansexual
NATIONALITY: american/argentinian
STAR SIGN: pisces
LIKES: cold tea, smutty fan fiction, puns
DISLIKES: her middle name, fish, conforming to society
WEAKNESSES: donuts, puppies, hot people
STRENGTHS: a ray of sunshine, makes great puns, confident

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: hella pink also very short
EYE COLOUR: dark brown
HEIGHT: 5"4
WEARS: grungy clothes. fishnet tights, bright coloured boots, low cut tops with aesthetic prints and chokers

BACKGROUND INFO:

As I write this, Jane hasn't even been introduced into the book, but she's a light and bubbly person that doesn't take life too seriously, her and Eli have been friends since pretty much the beginning of time and there's no one more important in her life than her best friend, especially since her parents had left her as a toddler. Both Eli and Jane met Colton in college and since then, the trio treated each other like family even though Colton wasn't really around much.

MY OPINION:

I literally call all my OC's smol beans, although Jane is literally smol. I always read books where the female character is rarely above 5"5 and as someone who's 5"10, it gets quite annoying, so Jane is definitely one of my smaller characters which adds to her adorable-ness, though that's not to be mistaken for innocence. She is definitely not innocent. She's also my first pan character which I love since I think it's the best suited one for who I've created her to be. In a weird way, despite having very different lifestyles, I find Jane rather relatable, I hope you will too.