29

Harry sighed, noticing that his voice was getting hoarse from telling his children the long story of his childhood. 'Let's end it with the Sorting,' he thought.

"And the Sorting Hat placed me into Slytherin, where I was best friends with your Uncle Draco. Like I said, Uncle Neville was in Hufflepuff, and Aunt Luna was sorted into Ravenclaw the year after me. Aunt Hermione and your Mummy were sorted into Gryffindor like the whole Weasley clan except for Uncle Ron, who attended Durmstrang."

"And Teddy?" his daughter asked eagerly.

Harry laughed. "Teddy was sorted into Ravenclaw."

He gave his children a piercing look. "Now have you understood everything? Can you tell me who the Stubborn Old Headmaster is?

Lily looked in his green eyes and mouthed, "Dumbledore?"

James shook his head, shouting, "No, it's Gryffindor!"

Harry cuddled both of them close, saying, "Well, that was the story of the Stubborn Old Headmaster. I hope you liked it."

"No," Lily and James shouted, simultaneously. "We want to hear everything from your time as a Hogwarts student too."

Harry sighed. "Ah, but I don't know. At least not today, otherwise I won't be able to talk at all tomorrow and Aunt Poppy will put me in the hospital wing."

"But that would be great," James blurted out, giving his sister a mischievous look. "Then you wouldn't be able to teach and have lots of time to tell us your story."

"Well, we'll see. Let me think about it," Harry replied, knowing that his children would hardly let him get away with a half-finished story.